COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
I was wondering when that penny was going to drop… :p

Once we’re allowed out we can tee up a ride if you like. I can assure you, my fitness will not embarrass you. :oops:
I assure you, mine will

Last time I rode youies I needed like 8 rest stops between the carpark and the top of Rockwell lol.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Haha. Fair enough.
Haha, I should be clearer - I mean it sounds like we should be about on-par.

Anyway - back on topic, anyone else notice the tweak in Tier 1 iso rules for vaxxed people Vic announced yesterday (I think?).

Only 7 days in iso with test on Day 1 and 6. Seems reasonable, but I wonder how it will go given DHHS currently seems to be about 12 days behind in contact tracing...

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Feels a bit like we wasted our time with the lockdown. Going from 0-100

I get that it's stopped a whole bunch of hospitalization, but just flinging the gates open still doesn't sit well with me. I also get that we need to open up at some stage, I'd just be a lot more comfortable with a more gradual approach and a bit more of a barrier for the stuff coming in from OS.

Brace yourselves, someone is going to be proven right soon and they're going to be fucking INSUFFERABLE

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

I get that it's stopped a whole bunch of hospitalization, but just flinging the gates open still doesn't sit well with me. I also get that we need to open up at some stage, I'd just be a lot more comfortable with a more gradual approach and a bit more of a barrier for the stuff coming in from OS.

Brace yourselves, someone is going to be proven right soon and they're going to be fucking INSUFFERABLE

@moorey?

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Alright, I work from home full time. I’ve had wife, kids driving me mad for the last few months with home schooling. So tomorrow was going to be my first day at home alone with all them going back to school. So I thought fuck it, I’m having the day off and going to ride all day. Electrician who was coming to do some work on the house 2 days ago, is now coming midday tomorrow. And just now daughters high school has been shut due to covid…..day off postponed :(

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy

Oh yay…well guess we all gotta die sometime. :rolleyes:

Agree, just opening up seems like a recipe for disaster.

Waiting on SA’s roadmap to see what mess we have coming.