The QUICK question thread.....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah no good to me - they don’t just tell you some one died - you need to pay to get a certificate and have to have a reason / connection to the person to even get it.
NSW...open for business. It seems everything here comes at a price.

cammas

Seamstress
Best place to get headset bearings?

The bearings on my Salsa need replacing, running a Cane Creek Forty, zs44 and ec44 so I believe I need a 41mm for the top and a 52mm for the lower.
Not phased if the postage is slow as I gave the current ones a strip and regrease but the bottom one definitely needs replacement, as it is shagged from water ingress, as the rubber lip on the crown race was damaged which has now been replaced.

moorey

call me Mia
We don’t have one here in the Marsh and there is none near my work. I don’t venture out of my hole much, hence a lot of my purchases are online.
Bugger. If you wanna call dynamite, I’ll be able to post for a couple of dollars if they have what you need.

cammas

Seamstress
Bugger. If you wanna call dynamite, I’ll be able to post for a couple of dollars if they have what you need.
Thanks Moorey, the kids head over there every couple of weeks I’ll tee it up with them to do a pick up for me, I’ve repacked them with grease for so it will get me through the next couple of weeks. Thanks for the offer though, I’ve heard of dynamite so I’ll give them a call, thanks for tip.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Best place to get headset bearings?

The bearings on my Salsa need replacing, running a Cane Creek Forty, zs44 and ec44 so I believe I need a 41mm for the top and a 52mm for the lower.
Not phased if the postage is slow as I gave the current ones a strip and regrease but the bottom one definitely needs replacement, as it is shagged from water ingress, as the rubber lip on the crown race was damaged which has now been replaced.
Mtbd and Diymtb. Just check the CC technical documents for the bearing sizes.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Are 27.5 qr xd wheels a thing I might be able to find, or are they a mythical creature?

If they are mythical, is it feasible to swap out the hub on an existing wheel and reuse the spokes and rim? Just for the commuter so doesn’t need to be mtb strong.

I need some more gear inches on the On-One and the 34t chainring on now is as big as I can fit. Slightly bigger wheels and the ability to go a ztto 9-46 would since my problem nicely.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Are 27.5 qr xd wheels a thing I might be able to find, or are they a mythical creature?

If they are mythical, is it feasible to swap out the hub on an existing wheel and reuse the spokes and rim? Just for the commuter so doesn’t need to be mtb strong.

I need some more gear inches on the On-One and the 34t chainring on now is as big as I can fit. Slightly bigger wheels and the ability to go a ztto 9-46 would since my problem nicely.
maybe on a set of dt swiss hubs....