Little Things You Love

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Not quite as grunty as my magnum 440, but that’s a heavy fucker. It’s my big boy saw and backup.
Does it give a nice kick if you don't pay attention? Got an entry level Husqvarna. Does a great job for an entry chainsaw.

moorey

call me Mia
Does it give a nice kick if you don't pay attention? Got an entry level Husqvarna. Does a great job for an entry chainsaw.
Does. And rips your arm off if you try to start it and forget the decompression button. I cut a lot of wood. There’s a happy medium between a saw powerful enough to not to struggle with big hardwood logs and one light enough to not break your back lifting around. The 440 is a bit much to lug around for sll but the biggest stuff.
Husky and Stihl are always the solid options. At the risk of sounding snobby, I wouldn’t touch anything else.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
very happy to see the little bak wa shop i've been going to for nearly 40 years is still alive after the latest lock down. tiny hole in the wall sort of place i didnt think would survive, and to my knowledge its the only one in sydney.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
The spindle on my Time DH4 pedal is bent so I was trying to find a rebuild kit. No luck. So I thought I'd see if anyone was selling a set of Time MX pedals or something similar. I was on Gumtree and low and behold a fella was selling 3 different right side new Time pedals of all things and one was a DH4. And the one I needed was a right side pedal. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate. A well spent $20

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
@Switch
- that was my first thought - " how many emtbs will affect this shuttle plan ?"
like or loathe , they are a growing part of the market , and contrary to popular belief , the young guns are getting on board - its not all ' old fat men '
This summer season will be super interesting across many trail networks
  • Access - via inter or intra state - Tassie is most challenging
  • Numbers ? how do you QR code a forest ?
  • will the general public be complaint , willing to accept the conditions of entry
  • $200 a day is a big ask .

Random thoughts from a fat old emtb'er !
( not a dentist )

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dentistry school I imagine.
Pffffft , the hoooman body is both amazing and disgusting - without prejudice, it’s a nope on Dentistry, Proctologist,Gynocoligist , any of the ‘ists‘ that involve orifices in a Hooman

i am happy being oblivious .