Newly Released Bikes General

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That's the one. Might be I missed the part of the article day by it was the stitched family until just now when I looked again.

moorey

call me Mia
Just came across a "word" I hadn't seen before and it make me spew in my mouth a little...

Senduro

I am assuming this isn't new and i miss my innocence.
You probably missed flowduro and funduro too then? Commissaire check for very specific bike geo, brand of kit and instafollowing to enter.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You probably missed flowduro and funduro too then? Commissaire check for very specific bike geo, brand of kit and instafollowing to enter.
I had a funnduro stem years ago...but flowduro is fresh. Will put them in my endurobro speak folder with downduro.

I'm guessing senduro is why some enduro bikes are running dual crowns?

Shinigami

Likes Dirt
I can't tell the difference between this and the "old" one?

Honestly though if you could only have one bike for everything, were on a budget and wanted the best bang for buck possible this would be very hard to go past, especially given the superlative warranty service @ozzybmx has had recently. Even the base alloy one looks pretty alright.
they now do 29" with an alloy frame, it does look like they really cheaped out on the design / build of them though. ditching the flip chips.

im disappointed as i liked the old AL 6 spec but not so much the current.

that said the seat tube lengths are still fairly long which means they probably still dont fit me

Reactions: PJO