Requests to have account deleted and posts removed

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I know it is all a bit much to ask to have your account closed and all evidence removed from the vaults of history , and not fair to put such a serious request on the mods for things you have said and done in the past, But................can we ask to have other members closed out and removed from the forum? , I have a few in mind, could even get a vote going if that is what's needed to sweeten the deal!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I know it is all a bit much to ask to have your account closed and all evidence removed from the vaults of history , and not fair to put such a serious request on the mods for things you have said and done in the past, But................can we ask to have other members closed out and removed from the forum? , I have a few in mind, could even get a vote going if that is what's needed to sweeten the deal!
Uh oh… :oops:

Mattyp

Cows go boing
I'll start... I vote we remove all ebikers! All in favor say nothing. J Just kidding...or am I?