Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Flow-Rider

Burner
They may even be selling them too.

I see my Santa Cruz has sold for somewhere around $2000 more than I sold it for 12 months ago.
The country has gone mad.
Yeah I did see you post that up. Hyperinflation, lots of shortages around the world, must be nearly time to sell all my bikes :p. I'm sure as hell getting sick of these cockheads turning up on the trails without one bit of trail etiquette and then try to tell everyone how things are :rolleyes: .

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
4k for an On-One :oops:

It's nearly as if it's acceptable now to sell bikes for more than you bought them for.

GX, Alex rims, alloy bars... doesn't come with pedals, mud guard or top cap.

15 people like this post.

View attachment 382606
Here's another fishing for a profit.

View attachment 382613
What makes both of these even more amusing is they were meant to be Sick Bicycle Co frames - this was the Taiwanese manufacturer that On One's founder bailed out when Sick finally carked it. So "lImItEd EdItIoN" tax obviously.

PJO

in me vL comy
Here's another fishing for a profit.

View attachment 382613
Yeah not really fishing for profit unless he bought on some super ridiculous discount.
Was probably about £4-500 (ex-VAT) before postage. PlanetX charge £165 for postage.
So total is AU$1050-1200 for him to buy it new, not factoring GST .
The tik tik is no longer available closest is the Hello Dave frame which is £500 (ex-VAT) from Planet X.

EDIT: much cheaper to go Marino for essentially the same thing...

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I love the heated toilet seats in Japan! It makes leaving a shit at the ski fields an enjoyable experience!
Ahhh.... a day of skiing in Japan followed by a lengthily visit to the onsen. One of life's greatest pleasures. My wife purchase an electric heated toilet seat while we were there. Nice.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ahhh.... a day of skiing in Japan followed by a lengthily visit to the onsen. One of life's greatest pleasures. My wife purchase an electric heated toilet seat while we were there. Nice.

#dreams

I do wish the government there was as reckless as our's with this covid business.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Yeah not really fishing for profit unless he bought on some super ridiculous discount.
Was probably about £4-500 (ex-VAT) before postage. PlanetX charge £165 for postage.
So total is AU$1050-1200 for him to buy it new, not factoring GST .
The tik tik is no longer available closest is the Hello Dave frame which is £500 (ex-VAT) from Planet X.

EDIT: much cheaper to go Marino for essentially the same thing...
My Marino just arrived at my office. The day in working from home!

$750 all up once had they're kneecapping exchange cut.