Requests to have account deleted and posts removed

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
I must say, I don't get the whole zaf-style "I want my whole forum existence deleted" mindset; stuff that has been written and recorded can't be unwritten without fucking up everything that follows. If you/he/she/it/who/whatever no longer wishes to participate here, well that's fine, just shut up & go, plenty of people have done that over the years without hoo-ha. Hell, even I did it for a while a couple of years back; I have a fairly high bullshit tolerance, but for personal, off-forum reasons wasn't up to handling the normal bullshit here on top of the other bullshit I was going through, so I disappeared until I'd got shit in balance and was ready to come back.

Last edited:

Scotty T

Walks the walk
FullKaren is easier to come back from, turn your Karen moments into a bicycle parts redistribution racket selling not for profit to burners country wide, ask me how ;)

I met old mate in person. He's a nice bloke. It's disappointing to see this play out.

As for enforcing a humorous reminder as a name, that wouldn't be fair, but we have moderator controlled taglines so I'd go for born again squid as a tagline.

I don't get wanting to erase what is actually just very boring shit in the scheme of things, even ZafGate was pretty yawn worthy.

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
I must say, I don't get the whole zaf-style "I want my whole forum existence deleted" mindset; stuff that has been written on record can't be unwritten without fucking up everything that follows. If you/he/she/it/whatever no longer wishes to participate here, well that's fine, just shut up & go, plenty of people have done that over the years without hoo-ha. Hell, even I did it for a while a couple of years back; I have a fairly high bullshit tolerance, but for personal, off-forum reasons wasn't up to handling the normal bullshit here, so I disappeared until I was ready to come back.
Moorey disappeared for years, was a fucking long time ago though and no one would have thought it based on his current presence..

Jpez

Down on the left!
So you're saying @DuncanJenkins was a Hambo? He did seem a little familiar even though he had been on the forum only a week.
Who else was a Hambo?
He came back as DunkenJenkins pretending to be a lurker who suddenly decided to participate. I had a gut feeling. Same style of talking, asking questions, sense of humour etc. way too comfortable in a tight group of people that obviously know each other. I think a few of us had the same feeling so started baiting him, trying to get him to slip up or admit who he was. Finally he came clean in the Fuckwits thread and everyone said welcome back cotter! Then like Beeb says he went full retard again with dumb and relentless posts. Do we need to know what he had for breakfast in relation to nothing?
No idea on other accounts he may have but if he hasn’t got the balls to stand up as hambo from the start and makes fake profiles trying to fool us then fuck him. He was harmless and needed help but he posted endless shit and it was ramping up. I would come on and every single new post was hambo trying to up his post count or something with posts with no substance.
Totally behind behind @Dozer ’s decision to can him on the honesty thing but glad I just don’t have to read his inane crap anymore. That my take anyway.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
There's usually a common denominator in all these threads.........as I typed that I had new posts to be read, ready to be viewed.....yep, there is that common denominator again :D

I thought it was initially just friendly banter between Moorey and hambo that escalated into on line shirt fronting but they both appeared to be happy to go for it from their position of leather recliner, clothed in sweaty ass crack jocks surrounded by empty two litre soft drink bottles in front of their screens at either end of the country. Yeah it made me a little uncomfortable to think of this but I'm a big boy and can deal with it.

I agree with Ozzy...let him back in.

We're all grown men/women still riding bicycles FFS...

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Considering he planned his PYR thread about 5 years in advance of his actual bike purchase, you’d think he’d have the foresight to realise things stay on the internet.

Don’t know Hambo and didn’t really get involved with him on here, but his posting was definitely aimed at quantity rather than quality. Very dependant on being involved in every single conversation, even without any knowledge or information to add

moorey

call me Mia
There's usually a common denominator in all these threads.........as I typed that I had new posts to be read, ready to be viewed.....yep, there is that common denominator again
Seeing you’re so fascinated with my posting, I’ll assume you read a bit earlier that I encourage people to mute me. Maybe try it.
I put Hambone on mute just after he returned, so hadn’t even had any interaction with him for 24h leading up to this. But hey, everyone needs to blame someone, right? ;)
I’m serious about muting me though. Why put yourself through this?

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Seeing you’re so fascinated with my posting, I’ll assume you read a bit earlier that I encourage people to mute me. Maybe try it.
I put Hambone on mute just after he returned, so hadn’t even had any interaction with him for 24h leading up to this. But hey, everyone needs to blame someone, right? ;)
I’m serious about muting me though. Why put yourself through this?
aren't we all masochists? i mean who else willingly rides UP fucking hills?