2022 World Cup Downhill discussion

Mattyp

Cows go boing
If you havent worked it out... be sure to stop the womens race, and then re-start the mens race. otherwise stuck in endless loop of elevator music. Its been a while since the last race.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Remy Meier Smith second in juniors! Love seeing those MS boys ride well. Top 10 for Luke looming, along with EWS glory.
At one point there Warner was saying that Remy's time would of had him in third position in elite, not sure if that held up towards the end of the race but I'm assuming he would have been pretty close to a top ten time.

moorey

call me Mia
At one point there Warner was saying that Remy's time would of had him in third position in elite, not sure if that held up towards the end of the race but I'm assuming he would have been pretty close to a top ten time.
Rob needs to put the bong down. Just I inside elite top 20, which is still an insanely good time (and pipped big bro). Physically, he makes Troy look like The Rock. Both the MS boys a pretty compact, but Fark they can ride. I wish Luke would focus on EWS, but the lad loves the DH.