FOUND. Black 760ish 31.8 bars

moorey

call me Mia
Item: As above, before I order a new set, thought I'd check what burners have laying around. 15-20mm rise preferred. Alloy.
Condition: As close to new as possible.
Location. Ballarat
Price. Brand and condition dependant.
Reason. To hang brakes and shifter off.
Info. Can swap for other stuff if interested, eg Thomson elite 50mm stem. Lots of spares, just ask.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
I know you have asked for alloy and 31.6mm but what about a carbon set that are 31.8mm?

I bought the wrong rise and didn’t notice until I had used the box to ship the other bars that I sold so then can’t return these :rolleyes:

moorey

call me Mia
I know you have asked for alloy and 31.6mm but what about a carbon set that are 31.8mm?

I bought the wrong rise and didn’t notice until I had used the box to ship the other bars that I sold so then can’t return these :rolleyes:
Cheers, but don't want carbon....and aren't you a HUUUUGE rise guy?

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Cheers, but don't want carbon....and aren't you a HUUUUGE rise guy?
I thought I had ordered 35mm rise (or something equally huge) but have received the 20mm rise. No point even checking if they’ve sent the wrong ones as I can’t return anyway.

moorey

call me Mia
I thought I had ordered 35mm rise (or something equally huge) but have received the 20mm rise. No point even checking if they’ve sent the wrong ones as I can’t return anyway.
I can ask Felix if he’s interested in Carbon bars, and swap his alloys if so. That said, aside from my other gripes with carbon, the price is just another boner killer. I know you like nice things, so it’s not really on the cards.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I have a 750mm wide 31.8 bar, but would have to check what I have in 760mm. PM reminder me tonight?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Just clamp the lock on grips a bee's phallus further out ;)
Probably also worth mentioning this is really only going to work with single-clamp lock on grips… Wouldn’t want to go 5mm wider each side with dual-clamps! :p

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Might have a 760 Spank vibrocore with 15 or 20mm rise can't exactly remember. Will have to see if the new bike needs more rise and sweep once I get it finished and get a ride. If you're interested and can wait I should know by Sunday.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
If you get desperate I have a set of bars that don't match your requirements other than being new, low rise, and aluminium. They are 780, "tungsten" grey, truvativ boo bars. I think they would offset all that black nicely...

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
If you get desperate I have a set of bars that don't match your requirements other than being new, low rise, and aluminium. They are 780, "tungsten" grey, truvativ boo bars. I think they would offset all that black nicely...
Me too. Mine are black, no other specs met.
31.6? Another standard