Sold SOLD: Dvo emerald 26inch

Lucaw

Next in line
Item: dvo emerald 26 inch 200mm dh fork
Price: $500? They seem to be going for a lot more than that on ebay, but happy to
negotiate
Now $400
Item condition: fully functional. 2 small marks on the stantion as shown in pictures.
Reason for sale: bought an incomplete s-works demo with the hope of finishing it, but it will need more work than I expected so I’m going to part it
Extra info:
20x110 axle spacing, 180mm tapered steerer
Comes with Renthal dm stem

Last edited:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
@safreek this is the spiritual successor to the Marzocchi Shiver. It's less flexy than most USD forks as well.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

safreek

@safreek this is the spiritual successor to the Marzocchi Shiver. It's less flexy than most USD forks as well.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Could of considered but tapered, also crypto is down so money must go there. Obviously I have my priorities wrong for a Mtb site

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Item: dvo emerald 26 inch 200mm dh fork
Price: $500? They seem to be going for a lot more than that on ebay, but happy to negotiate
Item condition: fully functional. 2 small marks on the stantion as shown in pictures.
Reason for sale: bought an incomplete s-works demo with the hope of finishing it, but it will need more work than I expected so I’m going to part it
Extra info:
20x110 axle spacing, 180mm tapered steerer
Comes with Renthal dm stemView attachment 388265View attachment 388266View attachment 388267View attachment 388268
Wow, the star nut looks to be held together by rust. pushing it out the bottom of the steerer (& binning it) and giving the inside of the steerer a bit of a clean wouldn't go amiss. ;) GLWS

Miguel76

Likes Bikes
Thanks mate. I remember ATC in Bright had an Intense 951(?) in grey with green bits and these forks. It was my dream bike for quite a while…

moorey

call me Mia
Looks like fair clearance to me. More than 26” Fox that will usually squeeze in a 27.5.
You must have a 27.5 wheel floating around to test?
Google disagrees…..but at least I learned it’s meant to be pronounced Devo…..the more you know.