Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I think the supports likely relate to the quality of the manufacturing. I can't believe this is genuine Soviet bike as it isn't a red tractor.

What the fuck is going on here?
It's a weird Belgian thing.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It's a weird Belgian thing.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
I can see its weird!!! But what is this shit? Just cruise along in the slipstream of the motorcycle so you can ride slightly faster? Push the motorcycle? And why the fuck does the motorcyclist need those boots and bars? It's all too wierd!!! How is this not on SBS? Or something Australians gamble heavily on?

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I can see its weird!!! But what is this shit? Just cruise along in the slipstream of the motorcycle so you can ride slightly faster? Push the motorcycle? And why the fuck does the motorcyclist need those boots and bars? It's all too wierd!!! How is this not on SBS? Or something Australians gamble heavily on?
I was surprised when I Hambo'd it, these riders were hitting 100km/h so not really cruising, and popping tyres and dying in the heyday. I'm sure it was heavily gambled on at some point

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Check out that chainring! o_O
Faaakkk... I was looking at the blokes thongs and thinking about him riding in them, then read your comment, I didnt even see the fckn chainring on my first inspection of the bike other things in the picture :D

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Faaakkk... I was looking at the blokes thongs and thinking about him riding in them, then read your comment, I didnt even see the fckn chainring on my first inspection of the bike other things in the picture :D
You don’t ride full leathers and a pair of sandals? That’s standard garb this side of the border!

Just don’t mention the lack of helmet or we’ll have @moorey and @safreek all in a lather again! o_O