• Yes

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Go back to south Australia

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters

safreek

Sooo, how's it all going in crypto world. Things ain't going that well for most I expect.
Anyone still buying in at dip;) looks like we are in for a rather shitty year but chins up lads.
I have changed my buying strategy, going back to my original one of only buying top 10 with the bulk of the money. Bit coin at 29.3k, eth for 1.56 get on it guys.
Let's face it, if it drops just get more, what's the chance of complete collapse.

DONT put your spare money into the mortgage, put it in the top 2 crypto and you will be buying houses in complete streets. Buy xrp if you want the lambo.

Sorry about the ramble but early cones make me rave:D

safreek

Up 22% in 7 days though
It's going to be a rocky road for a while yet. I keep buying the XRP as a big punt. If they win against the SEC in a good run it may double or triple overnights.

I'll be buying the dip in vintage downhill, soon all the cheap listings will start. Seems the libs only delayed the economic crash, spent money to keep people happy.
Already seeing the dip start :eek:

teK--

Eats Squid
All ghe
Cheers man, most non crypto people normally get great joy seeing it down a fair bit. Weird.
I always hope people are successful in whatever money making investment they have.
Bet you have been buying the share dip, you will be rolling in loot in a couple years when the good times return
All the naysayers celebrate loudly when crypto dumps. They are nowhere to be found when it pumps.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Cheers man, most non crypto people normally get great joy seeing it down a fair bit. Weird.
I always hope people are successful in whatever money making investment they have.
Bet you have been buying the share dip, you will be rolling in loot in a couple years when the good times return
To be fair, I'm equally jaded about most forms of investment fuckery. Enjoyed the hell out of the rich assholes losing out on GameStop fuckery too, good times all round

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

safreek

To be fair, I'm equally jaded about most forms of investment fuckery. Enjoyed the hell out of the rich assholes losing out on GameStop fuckery too, good times all round

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
I still think it's better than throwing a couple grand on a 100 to 1 horse though

safreek

Well, not much to say but at least the crash has stopped at the moment, 12% gain in the last month.
Also the anti crypto bros have all gone running and hiding, no more stupid comments on tulips or beanie babies.

I have never understood why people join crypto pages and sites and then all they do is run it down, they must have a pathetic life.

Flow-Rider

Burner
What is the cryptocurrency use case in Australia?
The Reserve Bank of Australia and the Digital Finance Cooperative Research Centre (DFCRC) have released a white paper requesting submissions into a possible Australian central bank digital currency (CBDC).
The white paper is part of the RBA's and DFCRC's ongoing research pilot project to identify a use case for a central bank digital currency (CBDC) in Australia.
In its white paper released on Monday, the RBA said “project intends to test a general-purpose pilot CBDC issued as a liability of the RBA for use in real-world, pilot implementations of services offered by Australian industry participants.” [pdf].

https://www.itnews.com.au/news/rba-goes-public-with-digital-currency-plans-585688

https://www.rba.gov.au/payments-and-infrastructure/central-bank-digital-currency/

safreek

Ok crypt owners, who is having a ball right now:) hang tight to zero, the shuttle is down, I repeat, the shuttle is down