What's my new frame going to be?

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Seems the way with Euro manufacters. No response from Propain, 3 weeks. 2 weeks from Last and didn’t answer all my queries. Doesn't give you much confidence to purchase their products.
Yep, lasts order books are stuffed. The wait time is insane.. the communication was pretty stuffed through Covid, office was down to 2 staff in Dormund. Worth it though, the build quality is on point. When they do a ebike the queue will be out a few years. Best bet is the last owners thread on euro forums, every one keeps things up to date there.

Pyga hyrax alloy too, or overbike it and test a Jamis hardline for us all or blow it and go random diamond back mission 1.

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
i dig i dig!

stanton looks hawt, and metal AF
MDE definitely worth a look too, close to the suspension design i'm used to
commencal is on the list, but maybe chasing up and older meta TR in 275 instead of new
i'm keen to take a look at a tranny if you're happy to post pics poodle ;)
smith and wesson does tick the metal and old standards boxes i guess?

keep em coming lads, even if nothing comes of it, there's no such thing as wasting time perving at bikes!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
@Asininedrivel isnt here yet so I’ll say it… Get on the P-Train @Plankosaurus Stopping all stations to steeze-ville https://www.actofive.com/en/p-train
phwoar, thats some peak boutique going on there, CNC frame?!!

pretty sure i dont have enough outdated parts in my garage to sell off to pull one of these though, whats the going rate for a skinny 16year old boy these days? i've got 2 of them, if i play my cards right wifey surely wont notice one missing.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
phwoar, thats some peak boutique going on there, CNC frame?!!

pretty sure i dont have enough outdated parts in my garage to sell off to pull one of these though, whats the going rate for a skinny 16year old boy these days? i've got 2 of them, if i play my cards right wifey surely wont notice one missing.
Straight conversion on frame only is $6400 plus shipping plus import duties…. o_O