Russia Vs. America; Here we go again kids!

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

Especially alarming given the bulk of the Arab Spring was kicked off by skyrocketing food prices or food instability.

Question is - at what point are steps taken to "remove" the blockade?

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
The special military operation is now a partial mobilization. Ole' Pootin is looking decidedly shaky

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
The special military operation is now a partial mobilization. Ole' Pootin is looking decidedly shaky
He is absolutely fucked.

Watched this last night (includes a bit of a summary of current events). I can't vouch for any of the claims, but if even 20% of it is true it's pretty harrowing:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah that's interesting. Is it still really McDonalds or has someone just taken over all the old Maccas stores done an bit of poorly done rebranding?
Yeah I don't know, mc doodles have now exited Russia so this is meant to be their own product.
I worked in a Dometic franchise a long time ago. During that period the franchise went busy. A group of franchisees (shop owners) all came together to for a new franchise to rebrand under a new franchise.

I suspect that something similar has happened in McRussia. All the domestic supply and distribution networks would still exist and the domestic franchise staff will have that knowledge...so somewhere long the way people have pooled money to take over this stuff.

I hope that in the process Ronald McDouche didn't get/take a cut.

Rounding up protesters and conscripting them… Shits getting real over there :(
Could be a recipe for mass desertion and surrender. Which could be good or overwhelming for Ukraine.