Rotorburn postal service

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
e-go depot to depot is cheap, and overnight, auspost = frame boxesare slightly too big for -doesn't make 1 m rule, have used them for wheels though
Thanks for that! I'll have a look into that if there aren't any burners travelling around soon

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I used pack n send recently on your recommendation and they were good, price was similar to e-go but much better insurance.
haha - mind like a sieve, I couldn't remember this name, and apparently now not recommending them either :)

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
haha - mind like a sieve, I couldn't remember this name, and apparently now not recommending them either :)
mine is like a colander...slightly bigger holes!
Aust post is fine for frames, but no box..just wrap up in bubble wrap and plastic
If the longest overall length is kept under 1m I think, you are good to go.

iconic

Likes Dirt
Anybody who lives in Canberra (ideally near Coombs) to help pickup a complete bike from my friend's house, box it up and send up to Brisbane?

It's a small 26" dually

My friend has no idea about bikes so looking for help! Thanks in advance!

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

boyracer

Likes Dirt
Looking for help with a pick up in Normanhurst, NSW. Need someone to pack bike for courier to ADL. Cash for beers /your troubles.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I just had courier come pick up a frame to send CBR-MEL. It was with e-go (door to door) and it was pretty painless and well priced. Here's hoping it turns up at the buyer's place ok. Anyway, it could be a good option if the RBPS is not happening for anyone.

Lucaw

Next in line
I just had courier come pick up a frame to send CBR-MEL. It was with e-go (door to door) and it was pretty painless and well priced. Here's hoping it turns up at the buyer's place ok. Anyway, it could be a good option if the RBPS is not happening for anyone.
I used that for the frx

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Would anyone in Bondi be able to pick up a set of wheels?

Edit: Not following through with this as it may not be the best idea in these COVID times.

Last edited:

Litenbror

Eats Squid
An an essential activity? I guess they’re all having coffees and afternoon drinks down the beach anyway.
I saw the pictures of Bondi the other day and figured during the essential exercise/insta photo on the beach they could grab a set of wheels. Good point though, are covid safe pickups ok? If not then will just pass on them don't want anyone breaking the rules or getting sick.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Would anyone in Bondi be able to pick up a set of wheels?
I have a work colleague there, haven't seen her for two months, but if you're not in a hurry I could get her to pick them up and leave them in my office when she's next in at work then I could send them on.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
I have a work colleague there, haven't seen her for two months, but if you're not in a hurry I could get her to pick them up and leave them in my office when she's next in at work then I could send them on.
Thanks @nzhumpy with everything that's going on I don't want to risk it so have told the guy I'll pass on them, thanks for the offer though. Will edit the original post.

safreek

Online cash only? Is this more of your Bitcoin pyramid?
Nar online sex, but I can give an iou.
I save the ponzi schemes for crypto suckers.
You wouldn't believe how many grown adults put real money into coins that only exist in 0s and 1s. P. T. Barnum was right

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Long shot but any Canberran 'Burners driving to Melbourne or nearish by in the next week or so and have room for an extra bike?

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Anyone in the Central Coast area (about an hour North of Sydney apparently) might be able to pick up and ship a bike to Canberra? Happy to pay in preferred currency.