The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Freediver

I can go full Karen
IRA, and a war of faiths and extremists?
Fucking disgusting that people go to these lengths over religion.

I'm sure this music clip was banned in Australia in its day because of its portrayal of severe activism.

I don't think that is the original clip. I remember Bono running around with a flag.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Not sure what to say. So I will let a female friend say it for me...

"Not only is this video comically long, it's also comically retrograde. After all, as the characters in Douglas Coupland's 1995 'Microserfs' learned, the reason a company provides all the mod cons and conveniences you could want in their state of the art building, like a restaurant, gym and day care facilties for the kids, is not because the company is so focused on staff wellbeing, it's so you can't actually leave. In this video, featuring some weird, oddly placed Hollywood celebrity cameos - I mean, is she flirting with Kate Walsh? - we get to see pink-clad Julie Bishop spruiking this company like their offices are some kind of wellness spa or business class lounge where she occasionally takes a meeting or two. We're also treated to Jules swanning around in a towel, looking about as appetising as a half-plucked scrawny battery hen. No wonder Hugh Jackman dials in for another supply of Lithium. I'm putting in an application as we speak, if only because no-one seems to work there, just eat fine food, check their phone and go to the gym, then pop along and flirt with one of those doctors off Grey's Anatomy or Private Practice."

Flow-Rider

Burner

"Not only is this video comically long, it's also comically retrograde. After all, as the characters in Douglas Coupland's 1995 'Microserfs' learned, the reason a company provides all the mod cons and conveniences you could want in their state of the art building, like a restaurant, gym and day care facilties for the kids, is not because the company is so focused on staff wellbeing, it's so you can't actually leave. In this video, featuring some weird, oddly placed Hollywood celebrity cameos - I mean, is she flirting with Kate Walsh? - we get to see pink-clad Julie Bishop spruiking this company like their offices are some kind of wellness spa or business class lounge where she occasionally takes a meeting or two. We're also treated to Jules swanning around in a towel, looking about as appetising as a half-plucked scrawny battery hen. No wonder Hugh Jackman dials in for another supply of Lithium. I'm putting in an application as we speak, if only because no-one seems to work there, just eat fine food, check their phone and go to the gym, then pop along and flirt with one of those doctors off Grey's Anatomy or Private Practice."

"We're also treated to Jules swanning around in a towel, looking about as appetising as a half-plucked scrawny battery hen."
Is anyone looking for a sugar mummy?

They just have golf parties with cocaine and hookers for men and then use that to blackmail them to their wives on the eastcoast.

Haakon

Keeps on digging

Kudos to your friend for sitting through more than 15 seconds - more than I managed!

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The rubbish coming out about barilaro is just comical now. Its not so much the corruption that makes him unsuitable for the job, it's how bad he was at it. loudly boasting about everything making it so obvious, how the hell can someone that dumb be trusted with trade talks. He'll badmouth every customer to their face and not realise its self defeating.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
The rubbish coming out about barilaro is just comical now. Its not so much the corruption that makes him unsuitable for the job, it's how bad he was at it. loudly boasting about everything making it so obvious, how the hell can someone that dumb be trusted with trade talks. He'll badmouth every customer to their face and not realise its self defeating.
He does seem pretty ....uhhhmm...ill equipped to be dealing with high level trade talks, however he appears to be in good company in NSW Gov't.