AM British Steel

moorey

call me Mia
That looks great! Such a nice colour and great lines. Have you got the full geo you can share???
They are intentionally pretty conservative with their geo. Dan designs bikes he loves to ride. Says he prefers playful rather than the long slack trend. Sounded good to me. We will see. Medium was a bit small for my liking, even though I’m a midget, so I ordered the longer reach but with a shorter seat tube.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Nice colour choice and you went with fully external cable routing...wise man ;)

moorey

call me Mia
Nice colour choice and you went with fully external cable routing...wise man ;)
Cuss internals. Was another selling point for sure.
Nice one. Will it fit a bottle or are the mounts on the top tube just for tools etc?
Full size bottle.
I hadn't been paying attention cus I just thought Stantons were a link driven single pivot. That does look a bit VPP-ish, or KS Link?
What am I, the narrator?

PJO

in me vL comy
Looks bloody awesome!
So did you get the reach of a large and the seat tube of a medium?
Running 150mm travel front?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Nice one Moorey. Hoping for smooth and pain free shipment - we have to do that these days.
Glad it is nearly on the plane / boat already.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Very nice

I spy a 44mm head tube, very cool

going to use pink poodles inner tube around the rear triangle method for chain slap prevention?

how much?

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh man, Another slow build thread,:mad: this time from the supermod of all people!
Please delete until you have it built up.
Can we have a sub category for post your build progress / post your long and drawn out waiting for frame and parts to arrive thread.
PS. The frame looks very nice. I'm sure you are going to love it!!

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Oh man, Another slow build thread,:mad: this time from the supermod of all people!
Please delete until you have it built up.
Can we have a sub category for post your build progress / post your long and drawn out waiting for frame and parts to arrive thread.
PS. The frame looks very nice. I'm sure you are going to love it!!
This is just the foreplay. You’re going to love the oven shot on this one.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't

goobags

Likes Dirt
Expensive for some rubber and double sided tape but a very good product and definitely worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk