Newly Released Bikes General

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Cable routing through the headset aside, I actually don't mind it. If you're paying that sort of cash it ought to push design boundaries.
True you wouldn't be paying megadollars for something that looks like a generic Giant, but that flagpole seatpost makes me hurl.

Each to their own but, errr........at least make it look like a supermodel in her prime.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
What @beeb said. US$4249 for a frame is about AU$6140 at present rates, add 5% duty and GST and it's AU$7090. 10% on top to Lusty for the 'effort' and there you go...

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Unno product managers shouldn’t do drugs. Love the PB comments, they never fail to amuse.

Trying to save costs with three layup moulds? Beyond stupid

Rusty chain guide bolt for a promo shoot? Wtf

Step through frame design produces great stand over height, but linkage preventing dropper post getting low enough, hmm.

I’m torn about this new one piece bars and stem trend. It looks neat, combined with wireless dropper and shifting it sure cuts down on clutter.

And I’m sorry but the Unno brand name just reminds me of Uno Kalloy, the always there advertiser in MTBA magazine for all of the 90s that sold B grade stuff.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I’m torn about this new one piece bars and stem trend. It looks neat
It does look really tidy and cool but you need to know exactly what your numbers are.
Stem length, back sweep, up sweep, rise and probably the biggest adjustment of handlebar roll.

Even with roadies, everyone has their bars at different roll angles, it's an expensive exercise if you want to change.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
It does look really tidy and cool but you need to know exactly what your numbers are.
Stem length, back sweep, up sweep, rise and probably the biggest adjustment of handlebar roll.

Even with roadies, everyone has their bars at different roll angles, it's an expensive exercise if you want to change.
And even then hope it still works. On paper the front end of a Procaliber is identical to a Supercaliber, but the rest of the bike makes it feel different. Wouldn't want to be experimenting with a one piece.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Me neither, would be ok if you were Nino and had Syntace at your beck and call every time you felt like a micro adjustment to a $500 bar/stem combo.