2022 World Cup Downhill discussion

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Every race I look on the red bull site for start times and I can’t find them. Where the hell do you guys get that info.
For web results:

Google “Red bull downhill world cup schedule [current round track name]”.

Navigate search result link to the Red Bull ‘Event Info’ page, click “livestream schedule” button.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Thanks, had been going to redbull MTB page and scouring that. Fuck knows how they don’t have such info on such a page.

Anyway, 3:45 sucks, reckon this will be the round of the season

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Anyone heard/seen what happened to Connor? DNF'D Quali.

Hope he is alright.
No news about Connor? No listed as a starter and no updates on the socials. Hope he is ok.

Have to go watch the highlights looks like another awesome race.

EDIT; Forbidden have posted he has some minor injuries and is resting for the next round.

Last edited:

beeb

Unbelievable to see what happened to Amaury. Magnificent to see Finn finally get a win, and there couldn't have been a better place for it. My eyes actually got a bit watery afterwards. I must be allergic to feelings.
Great to see Valli get another win, but I was really hoping Nina could get it this time. She's a rock star.
While it was super cool to see Iles take it at home, I’ll admit I was a little devo’d Greenland didn’t get the win. He’d been on the hot seat for ages and was literally on the edge of his seat the whole time! His run was arguably the better ride, I reckon the motorway section cleaned up a little with about 10 riders to go. Either way and individual bias aside, great to see another super intense finish and great racing.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
When that new Specialized goes into production, I reckon they should sell it with the black bag. That's got some major mojo.

beeb

When that new Specialized goes into production, I reckon they should sell it with the black bag. That's got some major mojo.
I’m really interested to see if Bruno starts riding it soon (or if it gets unwrapped at some point). Looks like a brilliant bike to ride, looks to eat rocks better than anything else in the field.

Switch

huskier headed gent
Swapped out Aumery last round for Finn thinking Aumery was injured then after the win swapped them back. Killed my fantasy league but so stoked to see Finn get the first win at home and with no chain.
Great to see Brosy back to race speed too.

Switch

huskier headed gent
Pom Pon was on for the win too but for the tyre blow out, but thats racing. Can't get behind Vali, she's good but just comes across as a sore loser, maybe it's a maturity thing that will come in time.

Switch

huskier headed gent
Damn, forgot about the dropped chain (somehow) - yep, Finn deserved it.
Was going to call you out on that but Greenland never touched the ground in his run and was an unfortunate loss. He and Brosy are so similar in their slight stature, light footprint and "skin suits"