VIC Found. 10-51 Shimmy cassette.

moorey

call me Mia
Item. As above. 12sp MS.
Condition. Good usable spare needed. Nothing flogged out.
Price. Up to you.
Reason. Spare for race days.
Location. Ballarat.
Other. SLX or XT preferred.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I have a spare 10-46 if you want it?
If moorebags is not interested I am. I’ve ended up with a MS driver for an old bike and can’t bring myself to buy a new cassette for it. I figure if it’s being offered to the mighty Moorey it can’t be too munted.

EDIT. actually ignore me.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Who are you? And what have you done to moorey?
Who?
I been to simplify race weekend spares, it’s the only reason the Rail is 12sp. I need a complete wheel ready to rock, particularly with MS cassettes being a PITA compared to XD. I rock a GX on the rail, but if Felix needs a 30 second swap, I’d also have to faff around with B screw on a 50t

moorey

call me Mia
If moorebags is not interested I am. I’ve ended up with a MS driver for an old bike and can’t bring myself to buy a new cassette for it. I figure if it’s being offered to the mighty Moorey it can’t be too munted.
If you’re also rocking SGS, won’t work. B screw limitations won’t let you go in that far and shifting will be shite. Even a 50t with zero screw sits a couple of mm higher than ideal.

Jpez

Down on the left!
If you’re also rocking SGS, won’t work. B screw limitations won’t let you go in that far and shifting will be shite. Even a 50t with zero screw sits a couple of mm higher than ideal.
I don’t even know what SGS is. For some reason I thought the 10-46 was 11sp. Only halfway through my second coffee so brain is not activated yet. As you were.

moorey

call me Mia
I don’t even know what SGS is. For some reason I thought the 10-46 was 11sp. Only halfway through my second coffee so brain is not activated yet. As you were.
Soz. SGS is long cage, GS is middy in Shimano parlance. 12sp do a 10-46 and a 11-51. You need the corresponding derailleur for each. 12sp shimmy is incredibly sensitive to b screw and chain length.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Soz. SGS is long cage, GS is middy in Shimano parlance. 12sp do a 10-46 and a 11-51. You need the corresponding derailleur for each. 12sp shimmy is incredibly sensitive to b screw and chain length.
Yeah. I’ve no real interest in going 12sp. I’ve got a nice wheel/hub with a MS driver on. I’m hopefully in the process of making a swap for an XD driver with someone but the deal seems to have gone quiet so was just looking at other option.

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah. I’ve no real interest in going 12sp. I’ve got a nice wheel/hub with a MS driver on. I’m hopefully in the process of making a swap for an XD driver with someone but the deal seems to have gone quiet so was just looking at other option.
Hope? I’ll swap you an XD for an MS.

Jpez

Down on the left!
How’s the constipation though?

Of course. I’m not arguing, just mocking.
Constipation( that’s weird my phone doesn’t know the word constipation) is a small price to pay for the benifits. Metamucil goes a long way too!