beautiful bikes - post them here

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I’m planning on paying Attitude Bikes a visit when I’m in Singapore next year. They post some amazing builds.
It’s an odd little shop. No where near any riding. They support a load of riders at local races and of course post some tidy builds. There’s a couple of shops worth a visit when you’re there.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
It’s an odd little shop. No where near any riding. They support a load of riders at local races and of course post some tidy builds. There’s a couple of shops worth a visit when you’re there.
Cool, feel free to name drop :)

I know it’s not the bargain shopping paradise it was back in the 80’s, but I still feel it would be remiss of me to visit and not come back with some new bike gear. And/or camera gear.

iconic

Likes Dirt
Which ones would you suggest? I've been to Singapore a few times as my wife's family live there.

I have ridden a couple of their local tracks and I would consider them very mild due to the topography and lack of land due to urban development.

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Which ones would you suggest? I've been to Singapore a few times as my wife's family live there.

I have ridden a couple of their local tracks and I would consider them very mild due to the topography and lack of land due to urban development.

But Bukit Timah has monkeys in the car park to make up for it :)

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cool, feel free to name drop :)

I know it’s not the bargain shopping paradise it was back in the 80’s, but I still feel it would be remiss of me to visit and not come back with some new bike gear. And/or camera gear.
I like https://www.unsprung.com.sg/ and https://reevolution.sg/ shops

http://www.allsports-equipment.com/ was super cheap a few years ago for 5.10s.Nearby Vertex centre had a MX shop/ distro which had cheap Fox/ TLD/ Leatt, can’t find it now though.

Unsprung just announced a rental fleet including Evil rigs if you need a spin.

Can’t help with camera stuff but can pretty much guarantee monkeys if you go for a ride

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
One time I was riding along (guided ride with rawepics.com) had a black snake/cobra sit up and hiss at me, luckily was going at a relative fast speed!!

Yahhh, hit the big gear and pass that one! Surely a great way to get an unbeatable PR.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
One time I was riding along (guided ride with rawepics.com) had a black snake/cobra sit up and hiss at me, luckily was going at a relative fast speed!!

Heaps of snakes there. I had a similar experience with a cobra, they do intimidating real well

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Gee, that looks great. Love the CNC alloy look but what could possibly go wrong?
Nothing more than any other bike. The bonding tech is pretty well proven, these days.

It proves MTBers have the memory span of a goldfish :p.

View attachment 393860
That's a design issue not a problem with the technique. You could say the same with a pic of a busted hydroformed/carbon/steel or whatever frame.

I like people thinking outside the box. It's a good idea for low volume production.