What are you listening to NOW?

Haakon

Keeps on digging
^^ Maybe I'm not old enough or just not chemically influenced enough.... That to me is just pointless crap!
Tut tut. Maybe it’s the result of being brought up by hippies, but it’s bloody good music. It’s it’s own style that you might not get and that cool - 1973 was year before I was born and therefore a very long time ago…

Freediver

I can go full Karen
^^ Maybe I'm not old enough or just not chemically influenced enough.... That to me is just pointless crap!
Tut tut. Maybe it’s the result of being brought up by hippies, but it’s bloody good music. It’s it’s own style that you might not get and that cool - 1973 was year before I was born and therefore a very long time ago…
Pretty sure @The Duckmeister would have been referring to Moby

cammas

Seamstress
Listened to it and went geez I know that music, a bit of googling and realised it was used for the “The Exorcist”

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Saw the gig at the ANU bar before it shut, and got a hot pink VF plectrum that was tossed into the crowd.

Jeebus... o_O
Hell yeah.

No, I was referring to "Tubular Bells".
Def. too young. My parents nearly wore this record out when I was a youngster. It's imprinted on my brain.

But I also like more recent music, I present, just now discovered, FOGHORN FRIDAY!!! The most divisive sound in DnB. Dudes VFX backgrounds are sensational.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Got the house to myself this morning and giving the cd collection a hammering at obscene volumes.

Started with Gojira L’Enfant Sauvage. Best live band I’ve seen.

Now on Soen Atlantis; sounds amazing. Can’t believe it’s a live recording.