2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

Mica

Likes Dirt
tough as nails
Damn straight. She's apparently beating herself up more than the crash did. Nursing some sore wrists unsurprisingly so will see how they go but more upset with her mistake than anything else.

Got a bunch of good people around her so will be back and ready to race in no time.

Love the fact the juniors are getting some coverage and it's easy to access. Certainly one big win (in this household) of the new broadcaster.

moorey

call me Mia
Damn straight. She's apparently beating herself up more than the crash did. Nursing some sore wrists unsurprisingly so will see how they go but more upset with her mistake than anything else.

Got a bunch of good people around her so will be back and ready to race in no time.

Love the fact the juniors are getting some coverage and it's easy to access. Certainly one big win (in this household) of the new broadcaster.
100%. I’ve been more excited out watching the juniors than the elite TBH.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Dozens of cameras all the way down, drones following riders, full runs without gaps ! The footage is miles better than RedBull, none of this missing for 3 minutes in the woods :p

I don't mind the commentary either, Rick McLaughlin and Cedric Gracia are both excitable chaps, though the dulcet tones of Rob Warner wouldn't go a miss... maybe trade Gracia for Warner.

Protected what ! Just read up on the rules of it :oops:

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Dozens of cameras all the way down, drones following riders, full runs without gaps ! The footage is miles better than RedBull, none of this missing for 3 minutes in the woods :p

I don't mind the commentary either, Rick McLaughlin and Cedric Gracia are both excitable chaps, though the dulcet tones of Rob Warner wouldn't go a miss... maybe trade Gracia for Warner.
Camera work is pretty good, commentary should get better (I hope). I feel like they are describing each riders complete run, "goes around that left" "rides over that root".

Protected what ! Just read up on the rules of it :oops:
Polish_20230125_190717643.jpg

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Camera work is pretty good, commentary should get better (I hope). I feel like they are describing each riders complete run, "goes around that left" "rides over that root".
Actually get Warner back ASAP, Gracia shouts out random obvious shit like he has Tourettes.

Last edited:

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Actually get Warner back ASAP, Gracia shouts out random obvoius shit like he has Tourettes.
Unsurprisingly Warner was able to be much more neutral with the different nationalities compared to Gracia so far.

Kind of getting used to the commentary, but you do raise a valid point

Also, wow what a race.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Unsurprisingly Warner was able to be much more neutral with the different nationalities compared to Gracia so far.

Kind of getting used to the commentary, but you do raise a valid point

Also, wow what a race.
What a race. That Atherton team are on a screamer. Now I really want an Atherton bike. "Be still my beating wallet."

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

creaky

XMAS Plumper
LOL. I was just watching the end of the U23 XC and look at the crew cheering on the winner from the pool at the finish line !

IMG_5074.jpeg