You laugh you lose

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
For the other four yeah sure, but don't bet against parental pressure. I wouldn't force my terrified child to sit in an experimental device where death is a distinct possibility.
Not even a Great Wall ute?

(Sorry - couldn't resist! :p)

[EDIT] A work colleague has one of the 1st-gen AuDM Great Walls, and aside from being a little spartan inside it's actually a pretty good thing to drive. I'm sure the Hambowagon is a fine machine. :)

Last edited:

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Cunt of a parent, cunt of a person.
Heir to a sweat shop empire that worked with a dictator in Pakistan to massacre workers over industrial action in the 70's. Top bloke.

Even the one who wasn't obscenely rich and didn't pay as the expert guide apparently stole stuff prior from the Titanic wreck and profited from it.

The worst bit is there was more than enough money for them to do this properly and have a completely fail safe vessel, 4000m is less than half as far as such vessels have been before without dramas.

Sucked in. Literally.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Not even a Great Wall ute?

(Sorry - couldn't resist! :p)

[EDIT] A work colleague has one of the 1st-gen AuDM Great Walls, and aside from being a little spartan inside it's actually a pretty good thing to drive. I'm sure the Hambowagon is a fine machine. :)
Lol thanks. And it's ANCAP 5 star rated.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea

We're still here, he is getting better. Just a slow tough road.
Sending healing vibes to Little Dazz & You and the Fam.
Life getting very very real. Take care mate, and may he continue to steadily recover.