What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Holy crap MTB direct! These were shipped yesterday morning! I take back all those nasty things I said whenever your deliveries were late!
only issue is my missus was home when it arrived so now I have some explaining to do!
6D966FE7-EF0A-470C-88E9-BBAF55F3A293.jpeg

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Holy crap MTB direct! These were shipped yesterday morning! I take back all those nasty things I said whenever your deliveries were late!
only issue is my missus was home when it arrived so now I have some explaining to do! View attachment 400840
Just remember the unofficial motto of the Windsor's. 'Don't explain, never complain'.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
only issue is my missus was home when it arrived so now I have some explaining to do! View attachment 400840
a35e7deeee7475598b8a4917cb818ec1.jpg

"Nah Manitou make stylish lamps hun, although they obviously haven't sent the shade I'll see if there's another use for it. No it was on sale no returns."

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Maiden trip out on the EX-e.
It’s a great bike, set-up was pretty dialled from the start which I’m happy about
The saddle is too narrow so that’ll get swapped before the next ride though!
28km and 500m elevation had me on 2% battery when I rolled into the car park, I need to learn to ride with a motor but started getting it towards the end.
Love it.

Rorschach

It’s a great bike, set-up was pretty dialled from the start which I’m happy about
28km and 500m elevation had me on 2% battery when I rolled into the car park, I need to learn to ride with a motor but started getting it towards the end.
Love it.
Oh and hit up Trail of Awesomeness @ashes_mtb

Mattyp

Cows go boing
@Jabubu Do you have any photos of your oval chainring from the nds?
Love it.
Is that sort of range normal...seems shit

Rorschach

Is that sort of range normal...seems shit
I guess not. My father in law still had 25% left, and I was stressing the motor a bit at the start and riding it like a normal bike. The last 50% lasted a lot longer than the first 50%. I’ll get used to it

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Full assist all the way :D They have a 360w battery ?

Sounds about right, I'd be around 50% on a 30km ride doing 500-600vm with a 750w battery.

There's a whole new world of ascending skills to learn, maintaining speed climbing, speed in to switchbacks knowing the power will get you around while leaning into them and uphill tech that you wouldn't even have thought about hitting.

Good fun !

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
What's the date of manufacture on the box?
Shirley they're past the bushing issue stock by now (assuming that's what you're thinking)?

I bought mine September 2020 and they were beyond the affected batch then.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Shirley they're past the bushing issue stock by now (assuming that's what you're thinking)?

I bought mine September 2020 and they were beyond the affected batch then.
Oh they are way past that and I'm sure the fork will be fine, it's just I noticed the latest release comes with the black chrome stickers rather than shiny chrome.

Rorschach

Full assist all the way :D They have a 360w battery ?

Sounds about right, I'd be around 50% on a 30km ride doing 500-600vm with a 750w battery.

There's a whole new world of ascending skills to learn, maintaining speed climbing, speed in to switchbacks knowing the power will get you around while leaning into them and uphill tech that you wouldn't even have thought about hitting.

Good fun !
Was running trail for the bulk of it, so 2/3 power. I weigh 110kg though so I’m not surprised it was lower. I was also riding the way I’d ride a normal bike uphill so not making the most of it. Still, I’d struggle to do 15km on the Prime, so double that is pretty good in my book