The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Why did it not surprise me. :p
People think all gays need a spokesman, I actually feel it's a form of discrimination by treating us differently than straights. I'm serious
Dafuq? I thought you were a multi-amorous non-specific Smorgasbordsexual who identified as gay when in such a relationship or whenever the hell you felt like it, whether continuously or intermittently, or whatever the ferk sexual beings who know what they want do these days.

Personally it's not my concern who you choose to engage in the docking procedure with, as long as there is consent. :)
Whatever makes you happy and content.

The only time (AFAIK) I give you any shit is some gentle ribbing over your ever expanding vintage bike collection. :p

safreek

Dafuq? I thought you were a multi-amorous non-specific Smorgasbordsexual who identified as gay when in such a relationship or whenever the hell you felt like it, whether continuously or intermittently, or whatever the ferk sexual beings who know what they want do these days.

Personally it's not my concern who you choose to engage in the docking procedure with, as long as there is consent. :)
Whatever makes you happy and content.

The only time (AFAIK) I give you any shit is some gentle ribbing over your ever expanding vintage bike collection. :p
I got sprung for the STP and another prophet I thought I had well hidden. Not well hidden enough:eek:

Sky_Collapsed

Not particularly enlightened
Struth. I don’t really know where to start on that… You do realise the whole so called “identity politics” is a concoction of right wing chunts right…?
That may be the case for someone who leans to the left but if you actually take a look at things over the past decade to 13 years Identity politics has been a main identity of left to far left leaning politics and it got particularly toxic around around 2015 and onwards but sadly I can't really go into detail on this fourm since I know what the moderators here are like.

Another thing I've noticed about left and in particular, far left leaning politics is the tendency to be sarcastically dismissive and borderline abusive to other people who has differing opinions on subject, take the voice for example, on this forum i noticed a fair bit of sarcastic and unproductive remarks and an equal amount of dismissive remarks with no real interesting counterpoints offered up and a bit of straight up nastiness that even the mods got in on.

That all being said I see it as well with people on the right to far right in equal numbers so they aren't any better in this than left to far left leaning people and I've had my insults from far right people as well left/far left people.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
since I know what the moderators here are like.
Mate, you come in here sporadically to crop dust this thread with tedious, mildly provocative posts and zero desire to engage in anything meaningful. Certainly nothing to do with mountain biking.

It would be our absolute pleasure to fuck you off permanently, so just keep on going hey and let’s see what happens?

safreek

I have a question, not baiting but why are people keeping the "vote yes" signs in their front yards. I don't give a fuck if they do, but just curious

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I have a question, not baiting but why are people keeping the "vote yes" signs in their front yards. I don't give a fuck if they do, but just curious
They are going through the stages of grief.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Just a little fuck you to all the chunts dumb enough to have been sucked into the potatoes bullshit campaign.

safreek

Just a little fuck you to all the chunts dumb enough to have been sucked into the potatoes bullshit campaign.
Problem is it's a reminder of a defeat, doesn't really make sense. That's all I have to say on the matter though.

I will say fuck spudface, I don't understand how anyone could vote liberal when it's basically the old Morrison govt.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Seems I'm lurching to the right as I get older. Better put up my flagpole and raise the Trump 2024 flag.
Definitely hugging the trees :)

My answers were relatively neutral apart from deporting chunts with dual citizenships who commit serious criminal offences, must make me take a step to the right.