The stupid questions thread.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Why is "Stupid White bastard" not racism?

I'm asking in this thread because it contains the word stupid and it seems stupid that it's being celebrated.

Minlak

custom titis
Why is "Stupid White bastard" not racism?

I'm asking in this thread because it contains the word stupid and it seems stupid that it's being celebrated.
Were they a) stupid b) white c) bastard ????
Factual statement is still factual - also why did it take 14mths to workshop a charge they might be able to make stick as they actually had to try and find a charge to hit them on.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Were they a) stupid b) white c) bastard ????
Factual statement is still factual - also why did it take 14mths to workshop a charge they might be able to make stick as they actually had to try and find a charge to hit them on.
So are descriptors like 'woman driver' but we all know anyone that says that isn't using it as a factual reference.

What is *her* intent when she says 'white'?

I'm far removed from the 'it's ok to be white' brigade but doesn't this smack of double standards? Make it make sense.

slowmick

38-39"
Mate used the word "bastard" as people commonly do in Australia while working in the USA (industrial plant in back country illinois). The chap he said it to had to be physically restrained while he indicated that my mate had suggested unthinkable things about his mother and he would have his satisfaction. Luckily pistols at dawn were avoided.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Mate used the word "bastard" as people commonly do in Australia while working in the USA (industrial plant in back country illinois). The chap he said it to had to be physically restrained while he indicated that my mate had suggested unthinkable things about his mother and he would have his satisfaction. Luckily pistols at dawn were avoided.
Americans are the worse (or funniest, depending on how you look at it).