2007 calendar

Rory

Likes Bikes
I had the layout for a calendar for something else so I put a few pictures that I've taken over the last couple of years in it.

Attachments

bertie

Squid
I assume you're a pro? Top photos taken right in the middle of the action from different parts of Aus. Great stuff and thanks.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great stuff Rory. Any chance of getting higher quality versions of some of those pics??

jamit

Likes Dirt
Top work Rory I hope you don't mind if I print it up it would be such same not to use it.

gravity

Likes Dirt
I had the layout for a calendar for something else so I put a few pictures that I've taken over the last couple of years in it.
Awesome calendar Rory with some sweet mtb pics. Any chance of getting the template for this calendar so we and others could make our own local one too ! :) Thanks.

Rory

Likes Bikes
Thanks for your comments. Anyone can download it, print it whatever that is what I posted it for.

Matty, I haven't actually printed it out, the photo quality might have been reduced when I reduced the pictures so they would fit or when I converted it to pdf. The January picture of Kovarik was only a 2.1 megapixel (I think) point and shoot camera, so it was enlarged to fit, but it's probably one of my favourite photoes.

The template was just some tables I did in word.

Thanks