HUGE hop to ledge

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^Yeah, I don't like the look of their straight-angled dropouts, looks ugly and strange., but still the whole bike looks great.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
that is a massive hop! How high would it be??

Loving that bike though! Looks mad :D

But i do agree on the forks, they do look weird..

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
that is a massive hop! How high would it be??
Well judging by his front wheel my calculation was:

20" + 3" of tire x 2.7 (roughly how many front wheels fit into the wall) it's about 150cm..fucking huge in other words.

I like his bicycle too.:D

spyderman_au

Likes Bikes and Dirt

20" + 3" of tire x 2.7 (roughly how many front wheels fit into the wall) it's about 150cm..fucking huge in other words.

150cm??? Shit that bloke must be huge!!!!!!!

samh

Likes Dirt

Yes but he only has to hop to the height of his pegs, or did you factor that in aswell?
sam.

Macr

Likes Dirt
Well I guess I am the only one that thinks the bike looks like it came from K-mart then! Nice hop though!

PAGEY#404

Likes Dirt
yeah just reading in the dec ride bmx mag and that bike is the new odyssey wild or something think that. it says : "Odyssey's wild, new straight leg forks on a bike. Lighter and stronger and more durable than a regular fork". and with his height, he wouldnt be 150cm, im 167cm tall and im a short arse for my age (16). so i rekon around the 180cm mark. cheers for reading this crap.