Recent content by †rini†y

1. The official Friday night bne cbd rides thread.

Same here.. havent been riding enough .. went for a short ride the other day and got a flat.. lol .. so gotta go get a new tube .. been crazy busy lately as well .. but have a job change coming up that should give me some more free time.
  2. K-Rad or Holyroller?

holyrollers for sure.. love em.
  3. The official Friday night bne cbd rides thread.

i've been crazy busy with work .. but that might all be changing soon .. friday nights are really bad for me at the moment.. have only been out riding once since getting back from asia .. geesh.. anyone riding this friday night?
  4. The official Friday night bne cbd rides thread.

Sup pplz .. back from holidays .. schedules kinda crazy right now .. but I wanna try to ride friday night .. have to see how things go.
  5. The official Friday night bne cbd rides thread.

Unfortunately my schedule doesn't relax until I start my holidays next week .. then I will have ten days off before we leave for Thailand for 3 weeks.
  6. The official Friday night bne cbd rides thread.

lol .. looks like you'll be in lycra tomorrow morning .. I had a huge day .. plus I rode into work and back.
  7. The official Friday night bne cbd rides thread.

Got my bike back .. my leg is healed up enough to ride .. and its raining .. great. :(
  8. The official Friday night bne cbd rides thread.

It looks like its gonna rain all weekend .. doh.
  9. The official Friday night bne cbd rides thread.

Got my stitches out yesterday .. gonna give it a few days and see how it feels .. if its not to bad I'll wrap it up and ride cause I'm crazy like that .. and it seems like this ride dies off when I'm not there to lead it .. lol .. guess I am the leader after all eh. :D
  10. The official Friday night bne cbd rides thread.

I cant ride .. not getting the stitches out until Monday.
  11. The official Friday night bne cbd rides thread.

*sigh* hit some stairs for me :(
  12. The official Friday night bne cbd rides thread.

Sadly not me .. Getting my stiches out on Saturday .. then might be able to ride by the next Friday .. have to see how the wound heals.
  13. The official Friday night bne cbd rides thread.

Lol .. well .. I wasnt exactly trying to beat your scar .. lol.. back to work for me tomorrow.
  14. The official Friday night bne cbd rides thread.

I posted some pics of my battle scars on facebook .. you have to be a member of facebook in order for this link to work .. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=11492556883 .. oh and if you dont have a strong stomach .. dont look.
  15. The official Friday night bne cbd rides thread.

I wont be able to ride for a week or so .. 10 stitches in my right calf .. I have to stay mostly off my feet for the next 3 days to let the stitches take. It was a pretty nasty gash .. but luckily it was only a superficial wound .. no muscle damage. Did have to get a tetnis shot .. 5 hour...