Recent content by 1q2w3e4r

1. 1

XC riding in Warburton

Hey lads, I was wondering if there is any XC riding in Warburton or the nearby surrounding areas? Firstly before anyone asks, I've searched the forum and read the majority of the threads on riding down there. I'm moving down there next month and know the area is great for road riding but...
  2. 1

First MTB Purchase. 26er or 29er?

You said he's a strong and serious roadie. As a roadie who rides dirt, 29'er carbon HT. Especially if he's looking at a carbon one, he'll crack the shits with being slower on a DS 26'er up the climbs and fast flowing stuff.
  3. 1

Half Fling ticket for sale

Hey mate, can you shoot me your email address or contact details. I'm interested in the ticket if its still for sale. Cheers, Ben
  4. 1

Wsmtb 4hr stans notubes summer series 2010-11

hey, any news on the photos from the day? I saw a few photogs out and about on the trail but have no idea where to go about locating any. Thanks Ben
  5. 1

2011 WSMTB Calender

Just a quick question regarding the 4 hour this weekend. Myself and a few mates are keen to come along, I've got a Cycling Aust licence, but no MB race licence. The website has gone down in the last day or so, so I can't view the most up to date information. I know that previously...
  6. 1

Trade 100k cap punishment entry for 50

Hey lads, I'm entered in the 100k er and haven't got enough race ks in over the last six weeks so I'm looking for a 50k entry (and a heap of people I know I've just found out are doing the 50). If anyone has a 50k entry for sale let me know, or if you'd like to swap your 50 for a 100k entry...
  7. 1

WSMTB Pivot Cycles Summer 4hr Series

Thanks guys! Both immensely helpful posts, I agree competing against the clock is the way to go. The best thing is to probably get out there and do a few laps and see where we clock in at and go from there.
  8. 1

Awesome Alchemist, thanks for the info. Exactly what I was after. D grade it is :D
  9. 1

Hey guys, sorry to thread jack (slightly) I'm just getting into MB (I'm a roadie) and along with a few mates were thinking of doing a few events next year after we build up a base fitness. Were mainly interested in XC events at the moment, although this could obviously change once we've gotten...