Recent content by 222

1. 2

Troy Lee Designs Visors

Yeah i just had a look at the TLD site and i meant the Moto-Ace . are these available in brisbane
  2. 2

Troy Lee Designs Visors

does anyone know what shops have or can order TLD stingray Visors (the silver ones) in around brisbane and a rough price thanks
  3. 2

good video editing software

i use premire 6.5 and pinnacle studio 8 for sum stuff but premiere is the best of the two
  4. 2

Chilli Factor to the Max

does anyone know where to get those Stik Boards that were also on it
  5. 2

Huckers Gap

what bike is that on
  6. 2

wanker on motor bike

what a moron
  7. 2

Another MSN e-mail thread.

backflip_222@hotmail.com
  8. 2

logging off

thats the problem i cant get to the log in screen cause im always logged in and can not log out i cant figure ot why the login button dosent work
  9. 2

logging off

how do i stop the Log me in automatically setting because clicking log out dosent work
  10. 2

music

that would be great i need it for a 4X video im making. backflip_222@hotmail.com
  11. 2

music

thanks
  12. 2

music

does anyone know the name of the song on the 164 productions video
  13. 2

QLD race calendar

can anyone direct me to a site with a calendar far the 2003 mtba/cyclingQLD dh races. :D thanks
  14. 2

Dh shuttles

i want to go out to do some shuttles tommorow in the arvo but im not sure where to go? how legal is the main dh at mt-cootha and also the channel 10 track cause i havent been there far ages. and could anyone tell me where clear mountain is, also where drop-off and pickup points are. or where...
  15. 2

advice on new/second hand bikes

lotsa scratches from DH shuttles on the fork lowers but the rest is all good. fave trail: mt crosby DH