Recent content by 2StageMan

1. 2

QLD Sram or Raceface Carbon cranks

Item: Sram or Raceface Carbon cranks Location: SE QLD prefferred but Aus wide if willing to post Item Condition: Good condition, used is fine. Price and price conditions: vary depending on crank and condition Extra Info: 170 or 175mm crank length, if Sram the wider Q-factor (168), prefer...
  2. 2

QLD 2011+ medium specialized demo 8

bump it up!
  3. 2

Bump! 10 char
  4. 2

Bump, still looking!
  5. 2

Definitely want 2011+, sorry. May also consider complete bikes.
  6. 2

Chasing a medium specialized demo 8 frame within SE Qld. Prefer black but that's not a big deal. Will now consider complete bikes.
  7. 2

2015 Specialized Demo's (Aluminium)

Found this site searching the net. It details all of the 2015 Specialized bikes and their specs. The status remains 26inch and 650B enduro evo with boxxers was in fact released for 2015. http://www.irontrizone.de/demo-bikes.html
  8. 2

Xtr m970 crank removal tool

Yeah I'll have a look on ebay. I did find one for 30 bucks in some far away part of the world and don't really want to wait forever to get it.
  9. 2

Thanks for the help. Hopefully I can find second hand one.
  10. 2

Dam, that's what I was worried about. All good, thanks for your help.
  11. 2

M970 xtr crank removal tool

Yeah if need be I'll go to a shop but it would be handy to have one. Retail on them is abit over the top from what I can tell so hopefully someone has something.
  12. 2

So anything suitable for octalink should work then? Are you thinking of the m980 cranks with the pinch bolts and preload bolt?
  13. 2

M970 xtr crank removal tool

Wanted: xtr m970 crank removal tool ASAP
  14. 2

Does anyone know any affordable crank removal tools which will work with m970 xtr cranks other than the expensive shimano one? Tim
  15. 2

QLD 9sp X0 or X9 rear mech

I have a spare screw so that fine. how much you after for it?