Recent content by 4130warrior

1. 4130warrior

Moral dilemma

Step 1. Obtain a booklet of request forms Step 2. Forge requests for 2-4 pounds of high grade marijuana from the stores rooms Step 3. Sell weed to save your friend Kenny's sweet virgin ass
  2. 4130warrior

Is it kosher....

You want www.bmxboard.com. Stuff like that is a regular occurance on there.
  3. 4130warrior

Where can I sell RC Cars & Parts?

www.4wdmonthly.com.au/forums and www.outerlimits4x4.com both have RC sections so you could try their for sale sections.
  4. 4130warrior

Good Bands

The Young Divas
  5. 4130warrior

money for stacks!!!

i thought you were going to tell us you got a video played on Funniest Home Videos :)
  6. 4130warrior

computer sound problems

You need to download a new driver for your sound-card, by the sounds of it. If you got your computer built by someone and have the cardboard box it came in, too easy. Just type the name of the soundcard and the word driver into Google and find the driver to download. If you don't know what...
  7. 4130warrior

Would you wear this!

I quite like the security riders only shirt man. i've bookmarked your page and when i get a few spare bucks in the coming month i might buy a couple -- i need some new shirts. do you earn anything from cafepress? i have a mate who has a heap of t-shirt designs on there who apparently got sent...
  8. 4130warrior

Jesus Wasn't Crucifide

"CRUCIFIED", idiot.
  9. 4130warrior

Special Name

Alright, valid point and duly taken. I forgot I was a newbie here -- whereas it would have been taken as sarcasm on other boards. Apologies.
  10. 4130warrior

Special Name

See the above post... I was hoping to make my post light-hearted by adding a period (that's a full-stop kiddies), then a curt 'Ya wanker.' But I guess it failed to reach it's mark... BTW the way he is a bit of a 'wanker', 'cause I hear he makes a living playing with his snake...
  11. 4130warrior

Special Name

Oh god some people need an enema. So it's ok for a mod to give him that custom title but not for me, who has known Jonno off and on for years, to not joke about it?
  12. 4130warrior

Recommend me a book

Anthony Keidis' (Red Hot Chilli Peppers frontman) autobio is a great read, even if you don't particularly like the band. It's called Scar Tissue As is Billy Connolley's autobio. I forget what it's called by it's insane. The stuff he went through as a kid. A good light read is Chopper...
  13. 4130warrior

Simple pleasures

Coming home to my girl after a shitty day at work. Spending Sunday mornings drifting in and out of consciousness snuggled up in bed. Cracking a cold beer on a Friday afternoon at the leagues club (and then another one or 12, and then the 500m walk home!). Nana-cooked baked dinners...
  14. 4130warrior

Special Name

Someone saw through your tough-guy guise. Ya wanker.
  15. 4130warrior

So realistically how bad a place is Sydney for jackings/theft?

Have been scaring myself reading a few posts here, and as I am just about to hop on my first MTB I'm wondering what the real low-down is with Sydney's western suburbs, thefts and jackings? Although I'm keen to meet up for a ride through The Watering Hole, I'm predominantly a lonesome rider --...