2. a-line

VIC SOLD

Also open to reasonable offers
  3. a-line

VIC SOLD

Haha sorry about that, I forgot to put the price
  4. a-line

VIC SOLD

Item - E13 TRS Wheelset... 27.5”/650b Item condition- Excellent condition with only a couple of rock marks on the rims as pictured. Wheels are straight with no dings to the rims. Bearings are in perfect working order. Crazy amounts of engagement, it’s almost instantaneous & louder than one of...
  5. a-line

VIC SOLD

FRAME is sold pending payment. Thanks Burners ✌ NOW SOLD
  6. a-line

VIC SOLD

Pics are now up. Frame will be completely cleaned for buyer ✔️
  7. a-line

VIC SOLD

Sort of haha. This is the only pic that’d upload of the bike. Just waiting till I get better light outside to take some new ones.
  8. a-line

VIC SOLD

Item: 2018 Commencal Meta V4.2 frame. Size Medium. Fox DPX2 rear shock. Boost rear hub spacing (148mm). Includes headset & BB cups/bearings. Location: Boronia, VIC 3155 Item Condition: Absolutely brilliant. Very little to no marks on the frame. No cracks/dents. All bearings are perfect. Always...
  9. a-line

AM Santa Cruz Bronson CC V3

Howd’y fellow cycling enthusiasts!! It’s been a long time between posts for me on here, but I’m back - with another bike build of course haha. Complete custom build from the frame up. I sold my DH bike at the start of the year, so I’m down to 1 bike. So far this beast has me covered on every...
  10. a-line

Tape for Flow MK3's

Yarra Valley Cycles have Gorilla tape in stock
  11. a-line

SAR Springs - Anyone used them?

I've been running one of their springs on my Demo for about 5 months now. Couldn't recommend them highly enough. Super easy company to deal with - it's run by Dave & Mischa Garland. Dave is also the founder of Stendec, which has been a big player in the UK suspension scene for a number of years...
  12. a-line

Buller 2015/16

Yep. I'll be there tomorrow... again
  13. a-line

Downhill bike or frame - Large

I've got a 2015 Norco Aurum C7.1 frame sitting in my garage... It's 27.5 but I have plenty of parts I could happily help you build it...
  14. a-line

VIC RockShox Pike Tokens

I've got 5 here. Yours for free. I'm in Boronia.
  15. a-line

DH demonize \m/

The Ohlins feels awesome! First up it sounds noisy - almost like a weezing sound..., but once riding it goes away/can't notice it. Other than a 15 min ride on local trails last week, I've only ridden Mount Beauty on the weekend. I didn't make any adjustments from my initial setup as it felt...