Recent content by A-Newbie

1. A

Sold Things I found in the shed..

Hey mate if the saint pedals sale fall through I can come grab them anytime I'm just in woden. Let me know cheers man
  2. A

Sold Bar/grips/stem

If you decide to split I'll take the bars
  3. A

NSW Race Face SIXC Carbon handles and Chromag Ranger Stem

Edit the title!!!!
  4. A

One Up steerer tap

Are people still happy to lend their tap kit out? Want to buy one of the tools but would prefer to buy the tap second hand or just borrow off some generous lad?
  5. A

ACT 2014 Giant Trance Advanced 1

I'm guessing it is but is this sold?
  6. A

Fox 40's

I'm after a set of fox 40's, older ones are fine too. Let me know what you've got.
  7. A

Confessions from the fuckwits

Canberras not that bad, definitely not awesome but it's probably one of the better "all round" places to live I reckon. A couple hours from the coast (perfect for spear fishing and surfing) , a couple hours from the snow (thank you I love snowboarding), some pretty awesome 4WD trails from our...
  8. A

Courier recommendation - bike box Melb-Canberra

Be careful with ego that stuffed me up bigtime, they are online only meaning you cannot call them direct. They are an offshoot of hunters from memory. They'd be fine if it goes to plan, otherwise you're screwed.
  9. A

SMH Article: NSW cyclists may be required to carry photo ID

Aaah no thats a ridiculous statement. Please dont start talking about weather or not the green fairy piglet will get fined either. This topic is in refernce to cyclists on the road. You want to ride in the gazetted roadline then you conform to road rules. Simple. Its illegal to walk on the...
  10. A

SMH Article: NSW cyclists may be required to carry photo ID

My 2c, love or not I don't really care. I think anyone whinging about having to carry ID is simply a defiant dick. If you travel on the damn road you should have to show ID, for the simple fact you are using the roadway designed for many other vehicles too and its law for them. Every...
  11. A

Blue tooth speaker for riding - what's good?

Markgab said he uses the x-mini, i think this is what hes talking about http://x-mini.com.au Looks pretty good battery life for a tiny unit, and maybe wack a little solar panel on there and youll be sorted! Not bad price either, might give one a try myself!
  12. A

Bike shipping

pack and send was suggested to me
  13. A

Predicament; Bell Super 2R

The normal bell super is heaps comfy, could wear it all day. If i had the money for the 2 (and it was out then) i wouldve gotten it. Most of the time i wouldnt use the guard, but certain places riding are more hectic than others or testing out new hits etc would definitly be nice to just clip...
  14. A

bike suggestions - changing out from AM.

Definitley test first. Have you tried a trance or anything in the 140 category? By the sounds of it you could be into similar riding as me. I know the 160 would be more than i want, but the SX just isnt enough. 120 front 100 rear i dont know if thats a trail bike at all, much closer to XC...
  15. A

Do you listen to music when shredding? What are you listening to?

I always ride with tunes! Heavy metal, hip hop and just general pump up music. Unless crusing trails with mates, then you kinda want to talk or just know what theyre doin. Dont understand why you need to hear you bike to know wtf its doing, you should be able to feel everything. Pretty sure...