Recent content by A1!

1. A1!

Real shock oil leak

Anyone got any suggestions?..
  2. A1!

Real shock oil leak

Tonight I went into my garage and noticed a puddle under my bike (bike is on a wall mounted rack). At first I thought it was possum piss, but upon closer inspection realised it was oil. My back shocks seal had broken and oil has leaked everywhere. My bike is a 2010 giant reign and the shock is a...
  3. A1!

Post your all mountain bike

Yeah Boy! :first::photo::spy:
  4. A1!

Fondriest r20

Hi all, I'm looking for a road bike to commute on. I ride about 30klms to and from work. Was thinking the Fondriest R-20, carbon frame, shimano 105 group set and looks nice (in my opinion). Any feedback or suggestions for bikes around the same price tag????
  5. A1!

New bike help

I ended up getting a 09 Reign 1 (2009) model brand new for about $2,500. It has been a great rise so far and I can't wait for the weekend to go and get muddy once again
  6. A1!

New bike help

Got a cracker of a deal on a reign one, now I can't wait for the weekend to go and get muddy.... Thanks for the help people
  7. A1!

New bike help

If I could get a good deal on a kona stinky 6, would u recommend that????
  8. A1!

New bike help

Thanks Guys The reign 1 seems to be creaping into my price range Any other bikes you could suggest?
  9. A1!

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

My name's Andrew and i'm an alcoholic with a bike riding problem. hahaha from The Gap, Brisbane. I ride the Gap Creek trails fairly regulary. Gap Pride.....What, What!
  10. A1!

New bike help

Hi Guys, I am currently over seas at the moment and hoping that when I return to Brissy I will have around $2,000 left and plan to blow it on a new ride. I have been riding a giant yukon for the last 16 months which has been great for commuting and light trails. I used to ride bmx so...
Back