Recent content by aaron01

1. aaron01

Sold sold sold

Would snap this up if I was near by. Beautiful bike mate.
  2. aaron01

Sold

^^^^what he said
  3. aaron01

Sold - please delete

Pm sent mate. 9/10th sold pending quedtions
  4. aaron01

Sold

This interstater is ready to buy, you have my details if you want the sale.
  5. aaron01

QLD Sold

Pm sent mate. Pretty keen
  6. aaron01

Need a loaner for a week

Don't Johnny Sprockets do rentals?
  7. aaron01

Cars in Jubilee

I'm hearing you Jason guess, I did send an email to council too. Probably more interested in making people aware card are in the park even when it appears we are in a controlled environment.
  8. aaron01

Cars in Jubilee

Evening All, I was down riding the bottom section of Roller cat this afternoon with my 10year old son. When we arrived there was a vehicle (silver accent) parked near the gate however the gate was padlocked. We parked unloaded & rode off, after the 2nd lap as we came back to the fire road we...
  9. aaron01

The Perfect Bastard

Well all done for now:
  10. aaron01

The Perfect Bastard

Quick update, I came across a donor bike that was too good to be true, picking it up today & will post pics soon For those that are interested I've settled on a Raliegh XXIV, lbs has sourced a dropout for the replaceable tip should I chose to enter the realm of gears.
  11. aaron01

Cannondale CAAD 9 Road Bike SOLD#####

Item Description - 2010 Cannondale CAAD 9, alloy frame, full carbon fork Size - 54cm, I'm at 183cm & fits fine with an 120mm stem Price - SOLD Condition - Excellent, has seen plenty off use obviously but never crashed, no dings & just the regular scratches from day to day use Extra...
  12. aaron01

The Perfect Bastard

I suppose we should talk. I'll take a look at the web for details.
  13. aaron01

The Perfect Bastard

I don't suppose any ofthe more knowledgable members know if Aus can acquire Origin 8 frames? Or if anyone has had any experience with them.
  14. aaron01

The Perfect Bastard

No definitely the Honzo should be sweet with dirt drops & 1 gear, the rove may not make if toAustralian shores according to the kona rep + really a geared specific ride.
  15. aaron01

The Perfect Bastard

I'm thinking I'll be settling for a kona honzo or the Surly karate monkey or ogre. Just waiting to hear about price. Stay tuned for the build.