AaronM's latest activity

• A
    AaronM replied to the thread MALF Newbie.
    ^ I wax the bike frequently There’s a box with a courier that hopefully has my Epixon Air fork. Bit of a relief and even though I’m...
  • A
    Longest single ride to date. 22.1km from home along the Murrumbidgee and back to home. Feeling pretty good about it.
  • A
    This time last week I was bleeding all over the (white) leather in the car while getting picked up by MrsAaron. See I’d come off along...
  • A
    AaronM replied to the thread Little Things You Hate.
    You know there’s a few Australians that were born in Antarctica? That’s means it’s practically ours...
  • A
    So I go to order the matching rear wheel because OCD from the same shop (local) that sorted the Front on Saturday. Figure Click and...
  • A
    Sir, do you have a newsletter that I may subscribe to? Sadly if it wasn’t a $800 RRP Merida Hardtail I’d possibly agree, but I’m...
  • A
    So I ordered replacement Forks - just entry level Air forks and 3 days later the selling company is all like “yo bro we have no...
  • A
    Stacked the bike on Saturday. Thanks to my 100kg landing mostly on the end of the bars and the front wheel I comprehensively stuffed it...
  • A
    I’ll freely admit that the trail riding is more my thing than downhill - and even then it’s a ways off before I go seeking them out...
  • A
    Last month was a bit crap with some mechanical issues on the bike (front derailleurs are the work of Satan). However after fixing it...
  • A
    AaronM replied to the thread Deadening road noise in a van.
    These guys have a pretty good range of options https://www.carbuilders.com.au/interior/ Different sections of the van will benefit...
  • A
    AaronM replied to the thread Totally Over Magpies.
    Got swooped by one yesterday on my usual loop, this morning he’s hunting food on the ground ahead of me, sees me coming, takes off...
  • A
    Woohoo - 180mm AliExpress “Genuine” Shimano rotor arrived today. Well packed and has the lock but and everything, again no branded...
  • A
    These are super cheap on AliExpress like under $20 delivered. It’s probably about the same price to post a used on within Australia...
  • A
    I’m not finding that. I do find that the distraction of being in the scenery puts me more “in the moment” as opposed to “in my own head”...