Recent content by aasr

1. aasr

Norco Torrent (L) frame 2016 to 2018

the torrent i have now runs 27.5 + so the rims 45mm wide. i don't think they run any width under 2.8 really well i could be wrong though also not shore how much clearance they would have in the 29er frame
  2. aasr

thanks mate i did see that i would need forks and wheels to go that way. just wonted to see what might be out there before i buy new.
  3. aasr

Item: Norco Torrent (L) frame 2016 to 2018 Location: Mansfield Vic 3722. Happy to pay for shipping. Item Condition: Good use-able condition Reason for wanting: Cracked the frame i have now. Price and price conditions: Name your price. Extra Info: May consider a full bike of same error.
  4. aasr

Thomson 27.2 Dropper

cool it sounds the goods. i was looking at ks but was the same i wont 5" drop. and nar its a IronHorse 6.6 with a 30mm post size was going to run a shim with a 27.2 seatpost
  5. aasr

Thomson 27.2 Dropper

hey guys so whats the verdict is it worth getting one ? I've been looking at getting one for my 6.6 Cheers Aaron
  6. aasr

IronHorse 6.6

payed $1800 and 2nd hand but was like new. i ve put new bars 760mm on it after i took the photos on hear and it feels awesome
  7. aasr

IronHorse 6.6

not shore on how heavy it is yet mate only got her yesterday took her out this arvo wasnt to bad up the hills then like a mini sunday on the way down them
  8. aasr

IronHorse 6.6

ok guys hears my new steed Frame – IronHorse 6.6 (L) Rear shock - Fox DHX 5.0 AIR Front shock/fork – Lyric Solo Air 160mm Handlebars – FSA Gravity Light OS Stem - FSA Gravity OS Grips – Funn Saddle – WTB Pure V Seatpost - FSA FR270 Front brake - Avid Juicy 7 Rear brake - Avid Juicy...
  9. aasr

VIC sold plz delete

sold plz delete
  10. aasr

VIC sold plz delete

buuuummmmp
  11. aasr

VIC sold plz delete

haha thanks matt and rick its a pritty shore its a 63mm bb and rear is 135x10
  12. aasr

VIC sold plz delete

was hoping to get around $500
  13. aasr

VIC sold plz delete

buuuummmmmp
  14. aasr

VIC sold plz delete

buuuummmmmp
  15. aasr

VIC sold plz delete

sorry mate looking for cash