Recent content by Ackland

1. Ackland

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

The very sawtooth pattern of their statistics points to some definite misreporting
  2. Ackland

Choosing the correct saddle bum ouchy

People forget that the main contact point is your sit bones in the rearward section of the saddle. The rest is just peripheral support or just fluff and dead weight. The amount of "padding" on a saddle does sweet FA other than mess with the ability of the saddle to properly support your sit...
  3. Ackland

Choosing the correct saddle bum ouchy

SQ Labs Saddle. Get the right sit bone measurement. Pick a spec level that fits your budget. Thread Closed
  4. Ackland

Boostinator on dt240 rear any issues?

You lot are fancy going with problem solvers... I got 2x sets for around $11 each https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=boost+adaptor+MTB&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&LH_PrefLoc=2&_sop=15 Mate's Fox34 Stepcast boost... If you squint, you can see the green electrical tape.
  5. Ackland

Boostinator on dt240 rear any issues?

A mate has just put some electrical tape around the outside
  6. Ackland

Sold Niner Jet 9 RDO Large Frame

GONE - Instant sellers remorse
  7. Ackland

NOS 243 Racing Freeride Frame

Got some single crown shivers or some monster T's? MMMM short TT, Steep HT
  8. Ackland

The discount code thread

Pinion based bikepacking? https://www.nicolai-bicycles.com/shop/sale/frames/argon-cx-pinion-l.html
  9. Ackland

Sold SOLD Formula Cura 4 Brakeset (plus spares)

Cura range is mineral
  10. Ackland

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

I've been cellaring standard Coopers Stout for 2 yrs... Cracking! I missed the boat this year with COVID and putting on my Coffee Imperial Stout (I do a BIAB style thing at U Brew It)
  11. Ackland

Can't upload photos into Private Messages

I can upload via google link but it won't let me drag and drop any more. (Still can in the main forum)
  12. Ackland

Can't upload photos into Private Messages

Anyone know why I can't drop image files into private messages any more?
  13. Ackland

Nukeproof ARD buy from CRC

Tyre inserts are a treatment for the symptoms, not the cause of a problem. Just because you have wide rims, low pressure and massively capable bikes doesn't give carte blanche to give zero fs about line choices.
  14. Ackland

Somewhere above 20psi if you weigh more than 80kg
  15. Ackland

Just run proper tyre pressure