Recent content by Ackland

1. Ackland

Any Zwifters out there?

Coco was fine after 6x VO2max intervals this morning
  2. Ackland

The future of Slopestyle (Mens not going ahead tomorrow, Crankworx)

Comments above about $ reflect the issues facing many professional sports. Only the top 1% (probably much much less than 1%) in these smaller sports can actually make a living from it and even then, the athlete's money making years are very limited (look at Olympic swimmers). Sports and athlete...
  3. Ackland

Any Zwifters out there?

By trawling through all of the available "catch up" events I found Climb and Epic races that kinda fit in with what I could achieve.... but both on the same effing day! Got up at 4am to be warmed up for a 4:30am start "Climb" race - Smashed it with a 52:01 from the start pens to Alpe finish A...
  4. Ackland

XC Fairlight has arrived....

You should be able to get a through axle slider kit if you want more modern hub options
  5. Ackland

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Hey @danncam how are the sensah bits going? Looking to put a 2x system on my zwift rig as I've run out of gears with a single ring setup. Tossing up whether I go sensah phi 10spd for ultra cheap or get the 11/12 SPD carbon levers
  6. Ackland

Nah gotta get it ready for sale..... Looks lovely. I'm enjoying the return of silver
  7. Ackland

Any Zwifters out there?

This morning's effort.... Was hoping to crack 45 minutes but a good 2 minute improvement on my previous pr
  8. Ackland

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

There is reporting coming out which points out the deafening silence coming from the "usual" Republican Mega Donors (who are actually multi billionaires)
  9. Ackland

Any Zwifters out there?

The emonda and meil wheels are useful... But yeah.. one bike being the most useful for 95% of the time (and not being funded by a brand) is a bit silly
  10. Ackland

Any Zwifters out there?

Nope. Big spin is lame Why bother include a tri spoke front with disc wheel rear that's slower than stock wheels
  11. Ackland

Any Zwifters out there?

Very annoyingly I couldn't time the climb or epic zwift games stages to align with life and none of the catch up stages are at times I can do them either. I've calculated that I could have finished somewhere in the top 100 in Cat B too....
  12. Ackland

Yeah I get it... If you're going to build a bike, just to sell it three days later, no need
  13. Ackland

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

The supreme court are only there to answer specific questions relating to law, not fact and so a reading between the lines assessment is that he has indeed been found to be an insurrectionist.
  14. Ackland

Any Zwifters out there?

Aha... Yes it's an on or off thing. Useful in really big packs of you've got enforced kit choice
  15. Ackland

Any Zwifters out there?

Not a fan of the new rider highlight in a big pack