Recent content by ademb

1. A

RIP Dane Searl!

Geeze, can't believe he didn't make it. RIP Dane, way to young to go like this..
  2. A

Little Things You Hate

51cms of fresh pow falling here in Whistler over night, yet I have to work tomorrow :(
  3. A

RIP Dane Searl!

Just read about it on the net. Sucks to hear this has happened. All the best to him and his family.
  4. A

Little Things You Love

This been my view from my bedroom window. And the Fitz lift been 5mins from my unit. As much as I love riding, I can't wait for the snow to start falling. Oh and I just scored a skilled labouring job on this $10 million house so I don't have to sell my soul for $10 an hour like everyone...
  5. A

Whistler thread no. 97879

Yeah 6 days in the park for me so far, my brakes are in dire need of a bleed. They were done 2 days before I flew over, my bike is making more funny noises as each day goes by, fork and shock are still feeling pretty good though. I reckon I might get another week or 2 before they shit the bed...
  6. A

Little Things You Love

Freaking love this song. Aussie hiphop is just killin it these days
  7. A

Whistler thread no. 97879

Heres some average prices for ya, this is pretty upto date. I literally moved to whistler 6 days ago. My flight was $2200 return, travel insurance for 2 weeks you could more then likely get for $150 or so, but id venture to say even slightly less. I paid for a larger amount so I dont know...
  8. A

Little Things You Hate

Only getting 6 runs in today in the bikepark cause my hand grip gave up the ghost, ahwell. Always tomorrow, or the next 2-1/2months to make up for it :D
  9. A

Little Things You Love

Moving to Whistler tomorrow for a year or two :D :D
  10. A

Whistler 2011

Cya later Rotorburnians :D Tomorrows the big day, I'll cya in a year or two eh! :D :D
  11. A

661 Core Saver

Any real impact that is going to injure your kidneys will more then likely be in your lower back region, theres other organs in the way if your getting hit in the stomach. Hence why I said that both the coresaver and the pressure suit have the same back protection. The only difference been...
  12. A

661 Core Saver

I dont get it? You have a pressure suit, yet want to get a core saver to protect your kidneys? They have the exact same back protection though? I know, because I own both sorts..
  13. A

Little Things You Hate

Getting up at 5.30 for the 3rd morning in a row to the sound of rain then not been able to work because of it. Really really didnt want to be missing this much work a week before i move overseas..
  14. A

Little Things You Love

Getting to take your mates freshly worked and tuned VZ commodore ute for a drive, all 326 kilowatts at the rear treads of it. H-o-l-e-e-y smokes! :D
  15. A

Menai (Lucas Heights) Closed to the Public

Boy one of those sections of houses comes very close to the dh trails out there doesn't it!