Recent content by adtee23

1. adtee23

NSW Sold

Still for sale?? Are you neg on price ?? Cheers
  2. adtee23

Stromlo Downhill Conditions

Anyone know what the condition of the track is like now? Anyone been there recently, planning a trip down in the next couple of weeks.. Cheers
  3. adtee23

Official kentlyn thread

Can't help but still call it road gap
  4. adtee23

Official kentlyn thread

That's a good extra track that one
  5. adtee23

Official kentlyn thread

Video no wormy :(
  6. adtee23

Official kentlyn thread

very sandy out there today (when isn it) i guess... due to recent weather rain wind etc three of the signs were down and blown off course today which ive collected (diesel n dust, magic carpet, and road gap) and ive put them in the garbage bag if someone wants them back? but they were all ripped...
  7. adtee23

Official kentlyn thread

Kenners was in fine form today! Berms are holding up really well, fixed alot a carpet on jumps today that had moved and a fair bit I'd twigs branches strewn across tracks from the recent wind.... The little jump before the berm on magic carpet is a nice addition on the end of an otherwise...
  8. adtee23

Official kentlyn thread

Superfirm superfun I love the progress on magic carpet.. Also there seems to be a lot of new lines being carved out there starting to get a bit crazy.. Soon there will be more runs than bushland?
  9. adtee23

Official kentlyn thread

Firm out there today, its great after some rain all the sand dissapears.
  10. adtee23

Official kentlyn thread

rode out there on thursday, and put up some crossed sticks on the crank it track where the pallet is/was bit more than half way down before the roll in.. it is now busted up and is in a pretty fast section where you dont really want to find a busted pallet.. Ill keep my eyes out for a...
  11. adtee23

Official kentlyn thread

rode out there on thursday, and put up some crossed sticks on the crank it track where the pallet is/was bit more than half way down before the roll in.. it is now busted up and is in a pretty fast section where you dont really want to find a busted pallet.. Ill keep my eyes out for a...
  12. adtee23

Steve Peat DH app for Ipod!!

AppStore has it now!!!! Worth it ?
  13. adtee23

"steve peat downhill mountain biking" there is a full page add in the latest DIRT mag and i cant find it yet :(
  14. adtee23

Attention all Bulli Riders!

they were working that area last sat, told me and my mates to piss off when we cam out into the opening...
  15. adtee23

cant wait...