Recent content by ADZO

1. A

100km Dirtworks Entry 4 Sale $50 ono

Now only $50 don't be afraid of the rain, it will fine up. msg or phone me on 0458037005 Regards Adam
  2. A

Bump... Now only $90
  3. A

Due to work commitments changing no longer able to race, ticket for sale for 100km race for $100 msg or phone me on 0458037005
  4. A

2010 Angry Doctor

Prizes "over 25k in prizes" including 2 new bikes - What are they going to give out all these prizes as random lucky entry prizes?
  5. A

Capital Punishment is GO

anyone down there able to give an update on the weather? Got a few friends racing
  6. A

Capital Punishment 100km Ticket

Hey mate, yes its still for sale. PM me and I can give you all the details
  7. A

Still for sale now $100 get in quick......
  8. A

Free bump.....
  9. A

Wireless Computer

Can anyone recommend a wireless bike computer that I can mount on my stem and run the speed sensor off the rear wheel, so that I can use it on the trainer. Preferably with a cadence function but not critical. What do other people use? Thanks
  10. A

JetBlack twenty four hours Sydney 2010

Firstly sweet event, it's ashame it rained but for my team of three it was probably the help we needed as I am sure we all headed into the race well under prepared thinking we were on the money. A flat just before they called it meant that first place managed to go a lap up us before the break...
  11. A

JetBlack twenty four hours Sydney 2010

Firstly sweet event, it's ashame it rained but for my team of three it was probably the help we needed as I am sure we all headed into the race well under prepared thinking we were on the money. A flat just before they called it meant that first place managed to go a lap up us before the break...
  12. A

Capital Punishment - AROC Shambles!

Let's hope they are upgrading their server in the mean time!
  13. A

A frame bike rack

Hey Guys, What is the best A frame bike rack out there? I currently use a grip sport carrier which is great, but I am in need of a rack that can carry 4 bikes whilst I tow a trailer. What are your recomendations? I carry xc and road bikes Thanks
  14. A

Cycle Computers

2nd that for the cateye Strada wireless, can be found cheap online too!
  15. A

Frame size

Never ridden a roadie before but have been given a giant tcr zero to ride around on for a while to see if I like it. I think it may be a little small though, Im 183cm and the frame size is 50" any thoughts?