Recent content by agentninety3

1. agentninety3

Working out if 1x conversion is a good idea

You've got a triple up front. My guess is the middle ring is a 32T, which is nearabouts to what you'd use in a 1x setup anyway. Go for a few rides using just the middle ring up front and you'll have a fair idea about what the bike will be like as a 1x setup.
  2. agentninety3

Sold Rockshox Yari RC Solo Air 120mm / 29" Price Drop Sold

100 or 110mm axle width?
  3. agentninety3

XC It’s got to start somewhere.. it’s finished. Pics post #26

Geez that frame looks like one of the 25th anniversary GT Zaskars. Stunning paint job though. You need to get some nice aqua stickers for the boingy bits out front ;)
  4. agentninety3

VIC Wanted - xfusion slant damper / 170mm cranks / ISCG old guide + Gold Bling FOUND

I think I have some shimano brakes and 170mm (SLX or XT) cranks I don't need. Will double check in the parts bin this evening.
  5. agentninety3

Product Review Bikeyoke Revive 160mm dropper post

So it was raining, yeah?
  6. agentninety3

Sold Sold Yeti SB5c Split

*headdesk* I bought a bunch of this exact stuff 2 weeks ago. Would be in on the cassette and shifter, but hifi can have em.
  7. agentninety3

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

1. Yeah, you shove it in the hitch receiver and pop the bolt in. Flip up the vertical arm and you're ready for bikes. 2. All the wheel trays and top clamps are adjustable via a ratchet mechanism. It's simple to switch between my Defy and my Optic in the one slot. 3. You probably could, but...
  8. agentninety3

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

I've got a TwoTimer. Anything specific you'd like to ask about it?
  9. agentninety3

Transition Patrol Carbon (Nomad Edition)

Meh. Logos aren't big enough.
  10. agentninety3

To those who paid attention during maths...

Yeah, I've just realised that was wrong though. Looking at a geo chart you can't assume there is a right angle made between the distance between the rear axle to the top of head tube, and the top of head tube to front axle. The point where you can make a right angle is off in space somewhere...
  11. agentninety3

To those who paid attention during maths...

Assuming the wheel axles remain the same height off the ground you can draw a right triangle between the axles and the point in the head tube where the head angle is calculated. The wheelbase is the hypotenuse of that triangle. Then the head angle is the same as the angle that the fork makes...
  12. agentninety3

G Form knee and elbow pads

How thin are the G-Forms and Speed Sleeves? I've got an outside of riding application in mind and the thinner the better.
  13. agentninety3

What to know for Replacing my Derailleur

Get it on the big dog.
  14. agentninety3

Confessions from the fuckwits

You've come to the right thread.
  15. agentninety3

sold delete

2012 Giant Trance X0 - 594mm TT - 125mm travel Fox RP23. Has OD2 TALAS 140/125mm which I could include with headset + 50mm Chromag Ranger stem. I've retired the frame due to moving on to a new bike.