Recent content by AiDeN J

1. A

WA Remove Please.

PM sent ;)
  2. A

(WA) DJs

I think Newie lives in baldivis. Just south of Rockingham. I have seen a few nice Bmx tracks around. Byford included. Am going to get another bike soon, Anyone keen for a group ride once im up and riding?
  3. A

WA Remove Please.

Nice looking bike Rex, Do me a deal because im local?
  4. A

Norco 2010 Launch

'Am :mad: there is no XXXX for 2010
  5. A

The Fixie Thread

Yeap your forks are bent to the shit house 10points. Can you even spin the wheel around to clear the frame and what size tyre are you running on the front?
  6. A

Suit Up!

holy crap that is awesome I will do my best but fuck you should have posted this a week earlier so everyone had time to run to the 2nd hand shop and buy a wicked sweet tweed suit
  7. A

A bike mechanic you trust???

Your argument is invalid becuase you can't spell insult and therefore have the intelligence of a 12 yo
  8. A

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

had some barefoot raddler this afternoon and I had to have another one to make sure it was beer :eek: soooo delicious
  9. A

The Fixie Thread

only becuase you weight less then a sparrows fart :rolleyes:
  10. A

Why does Sam Hill have a Demo 8?

iIts all sams own sizing and geo though. I can't wait to see what his new bike will look like even though I don't like him and want him to fall of his bike. It will be interesting to see how "racer" he can make that "hucker" styled company
  11. A

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

I have only ever read good things about QFM pads before but maybe that is becuase its on a forum that they sponsor. What was so shit about them?
  12. A

The Fixie Thread

HiTen is random crap steel they use to make kids bikes. As said before on here many many times before I'm sure get a KHS instead they are much better value
  13. A

The Fixie Thread

sounds like your doing it wrong then :rolleyes:
  14. A

Gotta' love Hope.

holy sheeit man you must weigh like 140kgs or something hack like :p
  15. A

The Fixie Thread

That thing would just go and go and go :eek: