Recent content by ajadam81

1. ajadam81

VIC 2012 INTERwinter Series . 4 races, 4 clubs. May 13, June 3rd, July 8th and August 8th

As a C grade rider the track was great and not too hard and it was only my second XC race. I may have struggled to do another lap though. The highlight for me came on the prologue when a couple of roos checked in for a visit, one of which jumped clean over me. it gaped me and the fire road! It...
  2. ajadam81

Vic DH Series Rnd 3 Mt Beauty

Awesome, thanks! You captured my bail nicely!
  3. ajadam81

Mt Buller XC Thread

I'm a big fan of the Buller trails. Here is a helmet cam view of Corn Hill track. http://youtu.be/aiG6b76j5g8
  4. ajadam81

2011/12 VIC DH Series - Official Thread

I was eaten by those doubles last year a few times... Easy fix, go faster!
  5. ajadam81

2011 King of Ballarat Club MUD official thread

Yep, thanks to all for putting this event on. It was my first trip to the KOB and as a relatively new DH rider I had a great time. Nice peeps and an awesome little track, very well put together. Big thanks to Ballarat Bicycle Centre who sorted my bike out. Without them I would not have been able...
  6. ajadam81

Wombat/Maldon trail crew. Behind the scenes.

Hey, where can I find out more info about Maldon DH ride days? keen to participate and even give a hand at building etc. Still new to the DH thing, keen to Race this season in the VDHS. Cheers
  7. ajadam81

Maldon 23/7/11

Nice pics, I was up there that weekend too, one of the guys on the old Blu Norco ALine. Saturday was the pick, It pissed down all night and was wet Sunday. Let me know when you head back up, always keen for more riding, need the practice.