Recent content by ajay

1. ajay

BB compatibility

^^ thanks for the clarification :)
  2. ajay

BB compatibility

Thanks bear. So no other routing requirements? Re the BB, I've seen heaps of frames around with Shimano BBs, but it was unclear whether I could swap it out etc. So, 46ID - cheers.
  3. ajay

BB compatibility

Hey guys, so I've aquired a Sram red etap disc groupset which has a 30mm spindle crank with a BB30 bottom bracket. Trying to find a frame which is compatible is harder than I thought. I've been out of the game a while, and all the new standards have my head spinning. Is there a simple way to...
  4. ajay

Mills and Lathes

Aint that the truth!
  5. ajay

The gaming thread

Yep and it's getting worse, it was fun through BC/WOTLK/CATA, then it just kinda nose dived.... I play Trackmania Nations Forever. It's old AF, but I love it.
  6. ajay

Mills and Lathes

Can't give away too much re the application, sorry. But yes, a tool of sorts. Yep, holding on to it was half the challenge. It started it's life in the manual lathe with a makeshift steady to face and center both ends, then machined up a fixture plate with a 150 spigot which was bolted to the...
  7. ajay

Mills and Lathes

Nailed it.
  8. ajay

Mills and Lathes

Knocked this up at work the other day. 550x320 billet. Yes preeeeety much at capacity. Actually, it was too big initially. The first cut on the diameter was to create clearance for the way cover (you can see it behind the live centre)
  9. ajay

The last movie you've last watched last

I thought it was awesome!
  10. ajay

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Hey guys, long time no post. Just came to say good job everyone. See you on the trails :)
  11. ajay

2018 World Cup discussion

Speaking of which, how was Estaque's run! looser than a .....
  12. ajay

Val di Sole always delivers. What a race.
  13. ajay

Ahhh man, the good (not that old) days!!
  14. ajay

work/trades...what do you do for a crust?

Hopefully. Not a good start though haha