Recent content by 'Alex

1. 'Alex

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Cheers for that benny! No good riding here in london, just battling stupid big red buses! Mick get out an ride you bitch!
  2. 'Alex

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Wow! I remember this place... Long time no speak! Sad to hear about your knee Ben, you always were committed. I'm sure you will be hitting up the trails again soon! Sooo working in bendigo never eventuated! After pissing off the HR department I'm still serving my sentence in the depths of...
  3. 'Alex

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Great news! Ive put in for my next job rotation in bendigo, So starting January I should be back!! Bloody Exciting!! Not that im working at the moment anyway, still traveling for a bit. Just back from Copenhagen and just in London at the moment. Coming home soon before i get the sack i suppose
  4. 'Alex

Bendigo Downhill Crew

I like what im reading!
  5. 'Alex

Bendigo Downhill Crew

...gone!:eek: Im still lurking around the place
  6. 'Alex

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Benny, Sunny, Rick who ever is left! Traralgon is mountian bike heaven but soon i'll have to leave again! VicRoads are sending me to Benalla at the end of june of a 6 month placement. Hopefully this means more riding and maybe some DH. Im currently a member of the Gippsland MTB club an have...
  7. 'Alex

Bendigo Downhill Crew

John? Or is that Iceman?
  8. 'Alex

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Benny + others Anyone keen on the bendigo 3hr/6hr http://www.mtbbendigo.com/index.php?page=mypage&op=openPage&id=17&title=Info---Bendigo-6hr Im seriously thinking of giving it a crack. Just completed the Boolarra 3hr over the weekend, great fun in the mud! Sean, Wish i could get back...
  9. 'Alex

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Looking at riding wombat, i miss that place. blores hill may be awesome but its no wombat I can so saturday or sunday arvo. I have the long weekend off an going to a 21st in bendigo on saturday night. ps. i did try an ring you but i know you wouldnt answer a private number :p
  10. 'Alex

Bendigo Downhill Crew

benny you still keen on a ride this weekend?
  11. 'Alex

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Yeah sounds like you having a ball, the kids enjoying spring gully are they? Hows March 7th or 8th (labour day holiday) suit you or for a wombat ride? i'll have 21st to go to on the 6th so i'll be in the region. I'll be back again on the 7th, 8th an 9th of May for graduation so we can ride...
  12. 'Alex

Bendigo Downhill Crew

benny/sunny hows the riding going? I'm enjoying the riding around gippsland, Joined up with the local MTB club www.gippslandmtb.com.au an hit up the weekly social rides. We will have to organise a ride of wombat track or the you yangs. I have a mate in echuca that is keen on riding wombat...
  13. 'Alex

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Any chance of tuesday? I have a mate here in town that would like to give it a spin. Dont stress if you cant
  14. 'Alex

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Wednesday the 30th sounds good! Driving... probabily yes
  15. 'Alex

Bendigo Downhill Crew

WTF is going on here! Im confused! ;( Benny/sunny you keen on a ride of wombat before new years? Ps Merry Christmas an happy new year!