Recent content by ALfromTheGym

1. A

Intense M9

M9 Ooh pretty!
  2. A

Post your all mountain bike

Love the one you're with.
  3. A

Custom Purple Demo 8 2011. Freeride build. NS components. Boom.

Looks really good. Loving the purple. Nice build, enjoy whistler.
  4. A

Blinging Pivot Mach 5.7 Carbon

Fantastic build. I also run Saints on my AM bike.
  5. A

The Beastiest of M6's - Riding but not finished...

Nice shopping list! cSixx do an awesome Carbon chain guide if you want some extra bling......for down there? I am running the Hope direct mount tip crown/stem and it's awesome.
  6. A

Powder Coating Frames

I have never bought anything from Gripsport or dealt with them but I have herd nothing but great things about them.
  7. A

XO Brakes For Downhill

Formula The One?
  8. A

XC chain guide

Try cSixx, they do a really tough and light DH guide but also a more light guide for AM/XC.
  9. A

[DH] [AM] My Trusty Steeds

Thanks Russ, I think the car nerd at your work mean the Golf R. He obviously knows his stuff. I love the bikes, I went from a GT DHi to Chumba F5 then to the Intense and it's so awesome, very quiet and just eats the rough stuff.
  10. A

The Beastiest of M6's - Riding but not finished...

Black rims and red spokes? Or vice versa.
  11. A

Thanks mate. GTI has APR stage one ECU and carbon air intake. Just on 200kw.
  12. A

Post your all mountain bike

Trek Scratch 9 Air Frame - Trek Scratch 9 Air Rear shock - Fox Float RP23 Front shock/fork - Fox Talas Handlebars - Race Face Atlas Stem - Crank Bros Iodine Headset - Cane Creek Frustrum Grips - Renthal Kevlar Saddle - Bontrager evoke Ti Seatpost - Crank Bros Joplin 4 - Replacing...
  13. A

Frame - Trek Scratch 9 Air Rear shock - Fox Float RP23 Front shock/fork - Fox Talas Handlebars - Race Face Atlas Stem - Crank Bros Iodine Headset - Cane Creek Frustrum Grips - Renthal Kevlar Saddle - Bontrager evoke Ti Seatpost - Crank Bros Joplin 4 - Replacing with KS LEV Front brake -...
  14. A

Mountaincycle San Andreas 2.0

Wow! Very jealous! I saw this thread and thought, bullshit! I remember the old monocoque ones back in the day. What a buy. A tip of the hat to you good sir. I look forward to seeing how this build progresses.
  15. A

Orange Kona at Kowen race

Hey if anyone knows the young kid running the orange Kona with the quick releases in his brake levers at the Kowen dh on the weekend can you get him to pm me.